Is Beyonce doing videos for all her songs on her album?

marebear

Proud Member
I am not bashing but is Beyonce doing a video for all her songs on her new album? I think I saw 3 new ones in the last month. It just seems like a lot. I am just curious because I saw a preview of a new one yesterday where she is dancing on a chair in front of a guy in an office.

Well she hasn't really had a hit yet, compared to the I am... Sasha Fierce album, the singles have pretty much flopped, although Best Thing I Never Had hasn't done too bad, I think she's just trying to get a hit single from the album. To be honest I think the world is starting to move on from her, after her team are really trying to push her as a legend it seems.

Thank you for answering my question.

I don't want anyone to think I am bashing her. I just have noticed all these videos one after the other in such a short time. I have noticed this album is not doing what the last album did.

Yes, she's been churning out all these videos like there's no tomorrow.
She's done it before, but this time around, it strikes me as something like um, "I'm gonna go into labor soon. Please don't forget me and this album!!!"
Plus, it's for another DVD, I guess? Her DVD sales would be great, so the management is going for that market as well.

Thank you for answering my question.

I don't want anyone to think I am bashing her. I just have noticed all these videos one after the other in such a short time. I have noticed this album is not doing what the last album did.
You don't have to worry about that. You are stating what's obvious.

Well she hasn't really had a hit yet, compared to the I am... Sasha Fierce album, the singles have pretty much flopped, although Best Thing I Never Had hasn't done too bad, I think she's just trying to get a hit single from the album. To be honest I think the world is starting to move on from her, after her team are really trying to push her as a legend it seems.
Yeah, it seems her team has been trying real hard.
It's a fierce game and nothing is guaranteed at the end of the day.
She's at a crossroad, IMO. She'd have to think things through as she's getting older and everything.
Looks like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj are taking her spot nowadays.

Tbh im findin alot of songs from that album forgettable :O Even the singles that have been released are forgettable.Its not like I dislke her or anything to make me think that.Maybe if she takes a break for a year or 2 more people would be more willing to listen to her and she might have better material.Or maybe thats the reason y she's releasing so much is cos she is goin to take alot of timeout.I think shes just tryin to stay in the moment and might be afraid if she leaves the spotlight then people would just think she's past it and her music isnt worth listenin to anymore or she is tryin to stay on top of everyone else....

Back