Is anyone here a BIG collector of MJ newspaper clippings?

markmark11

Proud Member
Hi...

Does anyone here collect newspaper clippings? or is there any BIG collectors... ones from his whole life?

I really don't but I do have this one newspaper clipping of him. But it is not from a tabloid. It is from my local town newspaper. It was very positive believe it or not. It is a black and white picture of him being on a roller coaster as he was on his European HIStory Tour. And it just talks a little bit about how Michael was on his HIStory Tour and just enjoying his time at an amusement park there. I had kept it all these years. I just wish I could have been with him then.

I just collected his pictures in the newspapers or magazines when i was a kid.
The oldest I have is from a magazine my mom bought when she was young, in 1985. In the cover you can see his face from the Say, say say video.

I'm not a tabloid collector by any means, but that said I do have a fair few stuffed away from over the years. In fact the oldest MJ/J5 newspaper I have is 40 years old....! pic below in case you're interested, enjoy :)

DSC00810.jpg

I just collected his pictures in the newspapers or magazines when i was a kid.
The oldest I have is from a magazine my mom bought when she was young, in 1985. In the cover you can see his face from the Say, say say video.
i did the same,i collected newspaper clippings as a kid,before i was old enough to know the medias true motives,

i did the same,i collected newspaper clippings as a kid,before i was old enough to know the medias true motives,

Exactly! Watching my articles collection, you can't imagine the disgusting titles some of them have. I remember I just cared for the pictures in that time, really :doh: :D

I used to collect them in early to mid 90s when there was no internet, nor did I know any fans, and papers were the only source of info on Michael. I still have that notebook. God, I was so silly. I wrote "Stories from tabloids" on the first page and added "Sorry, Michael". And then I put clippings there and commented on them.

Does anyone have the Sun newspaper from Sep 15 1986? u know the oxygen chamber front page article. it would help me for a project I AM DOING.

I used to cut out pictures of Michael from magazines from the library when I was about 13 years old...me and a friend of mine....:mello:

i started collecting loads in the early 90's and kept scrap books through the history era. the early 90's ones i chucked out cause they were all tabloids and based mainly about the allegations i have the scrap books still and used to buy lots of mags like hello etc. have them in a box in my room

anyone remember the taboid buring outisde the renaisance (sp) hotel in 2002? that was so funny although the guys sleeping in the sleeping bags got abit close for comfort and the hotel called the fire brigrade out to put it out. they were in stiches lol

Back