Is Anyone Addicted To The Sims3 Like I Am?

BubblesLuvsMichael

Proud Member
Somewhere Between Munchkinland & The Land Of OZ
Hey guys,

I'm just wondering if there is anyone else out there that plays the sims3 on computer I've only had the game for about 6 months now and I play it every day for hours, wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I imported MJ into it.

I'm now married to Michael, with 4 adorable children 2 Boys (Bryson-Morris & Braithan-Joel) & I've just given birth to twins 2 girls (Carlie-Joan & Seralda-Helen).

Michael's in the Music industry where he's a Lead Guitarist and bringing home $221 and hour and I'm a writer @ home that way I can stay @ home with the kids instead of having someone raise them.

Is anyone else just as addicted to this game as what I am, or am I the only one :lmao:

Last edited:
That' funny you made a thread about the game, because today I miss Sims 2 very much.
I am more Sims 2 addicted than Sims 3.
I remember when I first buy Sims 2 back in 2005, and trust me, I played from morning to night. I was so crazy about it, it was like my life. I played this game from 2005 to 2009, now I got little bit tired of it, but I still want to play it again and again, don't know why :D
Oh, and when I hear soundtracks from Sims 2 , it bring memories back, I know it sound weird, but I guess you'll understand it if you were/are addicted to the sims 2 game :p
I want to play Sims 2, but I have this little MSI laptop, which can't run it D;

Hell freakin yes!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: I LOVE THE SIMS :heart:
It all started when I was in Grade 8 or 9 - that's like 10 years ago! So glad to hear someone else on here is addicted to the Sims 3 lol I still haven't got it on my computer, because I seriously need to limit my distractions from my studies. I do have the Sims 3 on my iPhone though and it's probably a worse idea than having it on the computer since this makes it portable :doh: Hmmmm but no I don't have Michael on there lol there's an idea.

I've never played them, but my girlfriend is totally addicted to the Sims. IDK what version, probably that one. I know she made Michael on there (she's an MJ fan and she's in love with him too lol.)

That' funny you made a thread about the game, because today I miss Sims 2 very much.
I am more Sims 2 addicted than Sims 3.
I remember when I first buy Sims 2 back in 2005, and trust me, I played from morning to night. I was so crazy about it, it was like my life. I played this game from 2005 to 2009, now I got little bit tired of it, but I still want to play it again and again, don't know why :D
Oh, and when I hear soundtracks from Sims 2 , it bring memories back, I know it sound weird, but I guess you'll understand it if you were/are addicted to the sims 2 game :p
I want to play Sims 2, but I have this little MSI laptop, which can't run it D;

I never had the chance to have the sims2 on the computer as @ the time my computer wouldn't run it, I do have all of the sims2 games on PS2 though.

Now that I have a system that runs it I might go and buy all of the sims2 packs for PC and see if its any better then the sims 3.

:lol: Sharlene, I imported him cause someone made him, looks just like him to and he's even wearing his thriller outfit, the only thing is he wants more children but he's going to have to wait a little while as we've just had twins that aren't even toddlers, and Braithan is only in Primary and Bryson is in Highschool

I used to play it a lot on PS2, but I realised how mundane it was eventually. It's an endless cycle of trying to fill all the Sim's requirements before he / she gets to work and has no semblance of a real life.

Since I've now got a PC that can maximise the graphics on literally every and any game, I might try out The Sims 3, though.

i didn't like The Sims 3 that much... i prefer TS2

yepppp i love the sims 3!!! actually haven't played it in ages...which gives me an idea to play it again!! hehehehe

Back