ipod touch 32 gb

Soso Deaf

Proud Member
ok i really love the iphones but sorry, apple sucks in my area and i like my verizon! lol

what i recently found out, like last night recently, is all the kewlness i loved in the iphone can be found on the ipod just no phone.

so does anyone here have an ipod touch, my ipod is about to die, actually, it's dying a slow death charging on my computer. i tried to use it for a recent road trip and when i turned it on, it was erased clean. when i plugged it b ack into the computer 8 hrs later then unplugged it, magically my music and playlists were back on it.

i haven't used it in over a month but when i try to listen to songs, the battery goes from all green to red in less than 30 mins so i reckon it's time for a new one.

what are the best apps?

how much space will they all take up

how hard is it to have wi-fi avail to u and what service or fees will be associated w/ the apps after i purchase them

and the biggest question....

IS IT WORTH IT? i found it for $40 cheaper on amazon so......

soso!!! hey lol. but i sold my iphone, but u def must have ibowl and darts and myspace and facebook and aim,and sketch (i love that game lol) the guitar hero game and omg its so much lolol.

i want a 32gb ipod touch soo bad especially 32gb do u know what i can do with that lol, and the apps dont take up alot of space i dont think. i mean if u can fill up a 32 gb ipod 2where there is no room left then great 4 u lol. i cant fill up my 30gb ipod. wi-fi stats wherever u go..or it stayed wherever i went and if u get no singal it picks up internet service from nearby places lol. and i know its worth it. we need to go shoppin for 1 2gether lol

yaaaaaaaaya.....they got an apple store at az mills? lol or shall we go to metro!

no not @ the mills(i wish tho since i live there lol) its 1 in chandler mall tho. and u know i have never been to metro b4 lol. i feel so bad

lmao!! i gotta get up there i heard its nice tho. it must be uber big

so does anyone here have an ipod touch
YES and I love it!

what are the best apps?
I like remote, around me, twinkle, and tap tap revenge

how much space will they all take up
uhh...32gigs? lol How many songs you have on it really depends on the file size of your songs. IE - saving songs at 320kbps won't leave you too much space for music if you have a huge library.

how hard is it to have wi-fi avail to u and what service or fees will be associated w/ the apps after i purchase them

and the biggest question....

IS IT WORTH IT? i found it for $40 cheaper on amazon so......

Let me put it like this: 5 years ago, I would have been the FIRST person to argue against apple products - particularly the iPod. These days though, I don't even feel like other companies are trying. It's a great device for a FLASH player without breaking the bank and spending too much money. It's better than booting up my laptop when all I want to do is check e-mail an a few sites around my place. Speaking of which, wi-fi isn't hard to find at all, and like I said, it's much better when I want to do small things around my place like browse forums and check e-mails.

I'd recommend it for the fact that it has a lot to offer for what I think is a pretty small price, though it wouldn't surprise me if the price dropped even further by the end of the year and a 64 gig iPod touch came out.

Back