Ipod MP3 player covers request

VCBabyMJfan

Proud Member
Did someone already made "fanmade" MP3 player, IPOD covers for each song?

Maybe we can make an competition for who can make the best for each song?

If you have made one, please post it in this thread.
I'm looking forward to some artwork to put on my Ipod

Love

I'm confused why people are making covers for each song? They belong on the album - so in itunes you just add the Michael album cover for each song, otherwise itunes won't recognise them as an album?

I'm confused why people are making covers for each song? They belong on the album - so in itunes you just add the Michael album cover for each song, otherwise itunes won't recognise them as an album?

That's right, but I rename the album with each song and have different covers with each number.

I know people did some for Slave To The Rhythm and Blue Gangster, but they're not on the album, unfortunately.

I know people did some for Slave To The Rhythm and Blue Gangster, but they're not on the album, unfortunately.

Yeah, I already have them on my Ipod. They look very cool!
just wandering if anyone made some for the songs ON "MICHAEL"

Love

On my iTunes you have to add art for every album... I did what I thought was right but it turned out that the art only appeared for the first track. Albums etc. were still recognised, just a lot of the songs didn't have art.

make a playlist called for example "Michael new album" and change the name of the album on every song in this playlist and it works. Every song has his own cover

each song * right click* and choose "show info" Then change the name of the album on each song and ad an cover on each song.

sorry for my English

Back