iPhone or Blackberry??

Naad

Proud Member
Hello my lovely fellow MJ Fans :D

I'm due a upgrade and don't know what phone to get! I've narrowed it down to these two. The iPhone tariffs are abit crappy though but I know someone who works in o2 who can give me a 30% discount on tariffs.

If people are saying Blackberry...which Blackberry is the best one?

Thanks! :)

I love my Iphone (on it right now lol). I had a Blackberry Curve, I loved it but I'm not fond of the little navigator ball or how bulky it is. Both are great phones but I prefer my Iphone.

the thing with the iPhone is, for a decent tariff, it's really expensive|! :(

I love my BlackBerry..
I have the Bold 9000
Can't live without it..

I have the same one. I had an iphone for 18 months before and I would say the Blackberry is better. The iphone I found to be too bulky and it's a relief to have a light phone now. Also, I dunno if this was just me but I find the 3G internet to be much faster on the blackberry. And the battery lasts way longer on BB, the low battery life on iphone drove me crazy, esp as you can't replace it. Touchscreens happen to annoy the hell out of me too, I prefer actual buttons, but thats personal preference.
The good points about iphone though, are the built in ipod, and the fact you can watch films etc on them. But, you can just buy a regular ipod for that. ;)

What's happening Nadia? How many mins/texts you looking for? I thought the tariffs were okay.. Definitely go for a I Phone. I have had mine over a year now and its so much more user friendly then the black berry, and then we can ping each other too..

I previously owned the BB Curve and switched to iPhone last summer... will never go back. The BB was good and all, but nothing compares to the iphone, IMO. I love it. I use it for sooo much: there really is an app for everything, ha! I hate touch screens in general but not the iPhones.

Back