Invincible will be invincible with 8 or 9 #1 hits...

Topflux

Proud Member
You'll see. Thats why Michael named it Invincible. Think... How many albums Michael has with the proper new single releases. Not so many. But... Invincible. Imagine... They will release through the years single releases from Invincible. Whatever Happens, Unbreakable, Speechless, Break Of Dawn, Threatened, 2000 Watts... And so on. I dont mean now but lets say during the 20 years period. Ive been saying that #1's produce more #1's... Think... I hope they have brains...

I have no idea why you'd think they'd do this? I don't see or understand the point in releasing singles from a nearly 10 year old album. Why not just release singles from the 100-500 odd songs he has? Sony have already stated they have them and will be distributing them (when ready)

I have no idea why you'd think they'd do this? I don't see or understand the point in releasing singles from a nearly 10 year old album. Why not just release singles from the 100-500 odd songs he has? Sony have already stated they have them and will be distributing them (when ready)

Its not as believable as releasing something he has been a part of during his lifetime... It doesnt matter how long it is since the release of an album. The single is different. Thats what I think and believe. But like I said I just hope they have brains... Thats my main hope...

sometimes i think we fans she be running things lol we have the best ideas and marketing plans

Nobody really releases a single anymore, at least not the way I remember with 45s or later cassette singles. There's a few still released as remix maxi singles for clubs that are sold in some record stores. The charts today are mostly based on airplay and not sales of a physical single like in the past.

Nobody really releases a single anymore, at least not the way I remember with 45s or later cassette singles. There's a few still released as remix maxi singles for clubs that are sold in some record stores. The charts today are mostly based on airplay and not sales of a physical single like in the past.

true i agree........

They will release through the years single releases from Invincible. Whatever Happens, Unbreakable, Speechless, Break Of Dawn, Threatened, 2000 Watts... And so on.

Doubtful, very doubtful... they don't need to do that anyway. Now people are buying anything MJ they can get their hands on. People are re-discovering it for themselves.

INVINCIBLE is AMAZING and I'm tired of hearing people say it's not!
Releasing more singles from it is a brilliant idea!!

Sony will release new single from Invincible album? :mello:

I can never see that happening personally sorry to say
Not because songs vince are not good cuz they are, but simply because Sony will release previously unreleased material in the future

Back