INVINCIBLE best selling Dance & DJ album on Amazon, 10 years after release date!

billyworld99

Proud Member
Before and after 2009 we already proved the world that Michael Jackson fans are a very special bread. No artist in the world is backed up and supported by such a huge and loving army as Michael is. After Michael’s death fans have set different targets and most of them are succesful. For example; ‘uncovering Michael’s name on the Michael Jackson Auditorium’, ‘the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award’ was reinstated by MTV’, ‘the Discovery special with a reconstruction of Michael’s autopsy was cancelled’, ‘several mainstream media agreed not to use the term Wacko and/or Jacko anymore’, etc.

Early October Michael Jackson fans set another goal to achieve. In honor of the 10th anniversary of Michael’s 10th studio album INVINCIBLE we agreed to buy at least another copy of this great album which has reached the number one position in many, many countries. The goal was for the album to get the number one spot once more. Today we were notified that INVINCIBLE has reached the number 1 spot in “Best Sellers in Dance & DJ” on Amazon.com. What a way to honor our hero. Congratulations Mike!
Amazone-best-selling-111031.jpg

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=6681

It's a minor achievement I suppose - While I don't want to rain on your parade there's not much competition in that particular chart.
It's not even in the Top 200 on the overall Amazon album chart, let alone the Billboard chart where it's sure to be even further off the mark.

Im very proud of the fans for this accomplishment :) on Amamzon
we placed #One is 3 categories - altough it is not billboard it is still
an amazing feat to pull off 10 years after Invincible's release.

Fans who wish to continue the project can find more information
for phase 2 .. in the Invincible Campaign Thread at the top of the board

:thumbs_up:Wow! Great news!!!:jump::clap::woohoo:

The King of Pop and his Army of L.O.V.E are truly INVINCIBLE!!!:bow:

Congratulations Michael!:number_1:

We did it again! :sparkle:Congartulations everyone!
:group:
:cheers:

Last edited:
Was going to number one on the Billboards 200 our goal? That would've been near impossible, to be honest. This is truly wonderful. We wanted Invincible to get more attention, and this is exactly what we did, and more. By the way, the campaign is not yet over, at least I don't think it is. The head of the campaign was interviewed about a week ago on "Place in Your Heart" radio, and she said, due to the fans' attention on the trial, she would extend the campaign into November.

So proud of the fans and Michael. So amazing. :heart:

"Michael Jackson fans are a very special bread"

:yes:

I find it incredibly sad that Invincible is dismissed completely by many people when talking about Mike's music.

For me, Invincible was a mixed bag, but the good songs were VERY good. Break of Dawn, You Rock My World, Butterflies, Speechless, Don't Walk Away and Whatever Happens are criminally underrated songs. I'm not too fond of You Are My Life, Privacy and 2000 Watts - thought they were poor by Mike's standards, but the good songs I mentioned would all have been massive hits if they were released (except You Rock My World which was obviously released).

Whatever Happens is probably Mike's most criminally underrated song. It is a gem, and one of the best things he's ever done. I think there should be a fan campaign to get it to number 1.

GREAT NEWS !!!

This is awesome!

Thanks to all who has bought it this month!

Congratulations Michael! You did it again! :)

("You are my Life" - "poor by Michael standards"?? OMG, you and I really ARE two different people...) :D

To be Honest I Play Invincible and the Bad Albums Way More than any others I find something new about each track each time #thatsALL

I find it incredibly sad that Invincible is dismissed completely by many people when talking about Mike's music.

For me, Invincible was a mixed bag, but the good songs were VERY good. Break of Dawn, You Rock My World, Butterflies, Speechless, Don't Walk Away and Whatever Happens are criminally underrated songs. I'm not too fond of You Are My Life, Privacy and 2000 Watts - thought they were poor by Mike's standards, but the good songs I mentioned would all have been massive hits if they were released (except You Rock My World which was obviously released).

Whatever Happens is probably Mike's most criminally underrated song. It is a gem, and one of the best things he's ever done. I think there should be a fan campaign to get it to number 1.

With all due respect, Privacy is one of my all time fave. So there!

Considering everything, 10 years later, an album that got pretty bad rumor, no new promo and so on this is great, just great.

I said a long time ago that Invincible was ahead of its time. That is an album that sound better and better with time.
I adore that album so , so much !!!! Michael rocks again.

Back