Invincible Album [Free Download] from mp3panda.com (online music store)

roboKOP

Proud Member
http://www.mp3panda.com/album1051736/Michael-Jackson/Invincible/

76350705.png

For Michael Jackson lovers who haven’t bought a copy of Invincible
ir
(aff) album yet, now it’s possible to download MP3 song tracks of Invincible full album for free, today (August 5, 2009). MP3Panda, a Russian online music store, is giving away all music tracks from full complete album of Invincible. No registration is required to download the MP3s, which is encoded as 192 kbps, but the direct download links will be live on August 5, 2009 only, as part of free album a day promotion. Complete album of Micheal Jackson’s Invincible can be downloaded from mp3panda.com or using the direct download links below.

1. “Unbreakable” (featuring The Notorious B.I.G.): 01_Unbreakable.mp3 [6:26]
  2. “Heartbreaker”: 02_Heartbreaker.mp3 [5:09]
  3. “Invincible”: 03_Invincible.mp3 [4:46]
  4. “Break of Dawn”: 04_Break_Of_Dawn.mp3 [5:32]
  5. “Heaven Can Wait”: 05_Heaven_Can_Wait.mp3 [4:49]
  6. “You Rock My World” (introductory Chris Tucker): 06_You_Rock_My_World.mp3 [5:39]
  7. “Butterflies”: 07_Butterflies.mp3 [4:40]
  8. “Speechless”: 08_Speechless.mp3 [3:18]
  9. “2000 Watts” (backing vocals by Teddy Riley): 09_2000_Watts.mp3 [4:24]
  10. “You Are My Life”: 10_You_Are_My_Life.mp3 [4:33]
  11. “Privacy” (guitar solo by Slash): 11_Privacy.mp3 [5:05]
  12. “Don’t Walk Away”: 12_Don_t_Walk_Away.mp3 [4:24]
  13. “Cry” (also titled “Cry (We Can Change the World)”): 13_Cry.mp3 [5:00]
  14. “The Lost Children”: 14_The_Lost_Children.mp3 [4:00]
  15. “Whatever Happens” (guitar by Carlos Santana): 15_Whatever_Happens.mp3 [4:56]
  16. “Threatened” (contains snippets of Rod Serling): 16_Threatened.mp3 [4:18]

Last edited:
MP3Panda, a Russian online music store, is giving away all music tracks from full complete album of Invincible.
Just a word of warning, a lot of these Russian online music sites are of debatable legality. It's not likely anyone will get in trouble from downloading from them, but it's unlikely MJ's estate will get the appropriate share of any profits that sales should generate.

I mean, they're selling Number Ones for 50 cents. It's hard to see how that can be done legally. I think it's unlikely MJ's estate will see any money from downloads and purchases made from sites like MP3Panda.

Alternative places to get it: HMV in the UK have Invincible on CD for £3.99 - http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=674932&WT.mc_id=101689 and in the US it's $5.99 from Tower - http://www.tower.com/invincible-michael-jackson-cd/wapi/106696075

For downloads, Amazon UK have it for just £3.98 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss...d-keywords=michael+jackson+invincible&x=0&y=0 - I'm not sure about the best place to download it in the US though.

It's up to the individual where they get it from if they haven't already got it of course, but I think Invincible is well worth the £4/$6.

i already bought 6 copies when it came out.. so i'll try not to feel too guilty :)

Buttttt if u guys get it from there it won't count towards album chart positions will it?

That's a good question. I don't know. The only thing I guess this will do is introduce folks to the album, people who never picked it up initially. Maybe that's not a bad thing after all.. ..

The MJJC forum should not promote any illegal=unofficial stuff of Michael Jackson!!!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72299

"The sale of unauthorized Michael Jackson merchandise is illegal and provides nothing for the beneficiaries of his estate, namely his mother, his children and charitable causes that were important to him," John Branca and John McClain, the estate's special administrators, told The Associated Press in a statement that the estate will take legal action to prevent the sale of unauthorized items.

i gonna get dangerous tomorrow and invinceable.

funny20face.gif

I don't think this illegal, it is like a free download day at itunes or sth.And I believe we all have the Invincible album,so it is not a big deal tomorrow you would have to pay for those songs.Thanks!

I don't think this illegal, it is like a free download day at itunes or sth.And I believe we all have the Invincible album,so it is not a big deal tomorrow you would have to pay for those songs.Thanks!
Not quite.

Unlike itunes, MP3Panda and other Russian sites like it (like allofmp3 if anyone remembers that one), claim to be able to distribute the music under a license from the Russian Organization for Multimedia and Digital Systems (ROMS), in a way similar to the license Russian radio stations have. That's why they can sell the music so ludicrously cheaply.

However, the major record labels unsurprisingly don't agree. They don't recognize ROMS, and they don't agree that they have the right to distribute their content.

So the legality is debatable. But, legality aside, if you want to support the artist, buying through Russian MP3 sites like MP3Panda won't do it. Even if the artists does ever see any of the money (questionable), with entire albums being sold for 50 cents or given away free they're not going to see much. And most likely they'll see nothing - it's not really any different to just downloading the album through P2P.

It's all highly debatable though, so views may vary. I just recommend that people be aware of where they're buying from.

peeps should BUY the album!!!!!:bugeyed

C'mon Invincible isn't given the credit it deserves, so let it COUNT on the charts!!!

Back