Interview With Stuart Backerman, former Michael Jackson’s publicist by MJTP

:pth:at Backerman. My recollection is that he was fired by Mark Geragos too, probably for a good reason.

Another parasite.why they interviewed him is beyond me.dont these ppl do their research or did they just become fans after june some are clueless

Last edited:
Another parasite.why they interviewed him is beyond me.dont these ppl do their research or did they just become fans after june so are clueless

The people running MJTP are clueless..and DESPERATE. They will latch on anyone who as much as sniff the same air as MJ.

Pathetic.

Stuart Backerman is one of the last persons I care to hear ANYTHING from!

I dont buy that his book was "positive" and his skirting away from the interviewers question regarding how the book was intended to be marketed seems disingenuous.

His '09 interview is just as bad. All you have to do is read between the lines to know where Backerman stands and how he thought of Michael. He liked the position he got from working with the man, not necessarily the man himself. I'm cool with someone not liking Michael based on interaction with him that makes them criticize him, but again he comes across as faking it, and takes jabs at Michael whenever he can.

So what he is saying is that what he said in June is exactly how he felt for MJ, but that he was just so doped up from his surgery that he told more than he normally would??

Whatever. Stop trying to backtrack.

Back