Interview with SOML-Girl from Argentinia-show

The guy asks her if she knew someone who introduced her to Michael's crew (to arrange going on stage), and she says there was no previous agreement, she was 17 years old at that time, standing in the first row on the right and she approached one of the crew and asked if she could go up and dance with Michael and they said "we'll see"..

Later a member of the crew pointed at her, asked for her name, age and if she wanted to go up to dance, they told her that she could go up, hug him if or say something to him (anything she wanted)..

She also says that her schoolmates and her parents couldnt believe it happened, they were asking "how did you do it", etc..

The guy asks her if she has been a fan for a long time and she says that he likes him very much but she fell in love when she saw him at the concert (they show the video and seems like she couldn't let him go :D )

The guy says they could see smile on Michael's face and that he seemed pleased with her reaction but the girl says that she was in such shock that she actually doesn't remember anything, her friends wanted to know what she said to him but she couldn't remember, she was in shock for days.

The guy says he heard her say "I love you" and that he saw that Michael couldn't sing because she took his mic and occupied his mouth, lol :D He asks her how it was and if he was wearing a lot of make up, she says "yes" but she couldn't see him properly because he kept turning his head away. He also asks her about his perfume and she laughs and says it was great (i think that was meant as a joke as he was really sweaty :p or maybe I am wrong...)

He congratulates her on achieving her "dream" and she says she was shocked for days and had a dream about him the next day.

Although I'm not from Spain I do speak some spanish so I hope this helps ;)

Last edited:
Back