Interview With MJ's Broker

R.J. Legend has it that Michael had both written and produced a track called “Neverland Landing”. Do you know anything about that?

Gloria "It’s quite possible he did although I never heard it. Michael had many different types of “landings” at Neverland. Once he arrived in a hot air balloon. Another time he and his friends parachuted into Neverland! I also saw him jump from the roof into a tree. My heart almost left my body and I told him it was very very dangerous. I told his father of his antics and he said 'Don’t be surprised at anything Michael does. He is as agile as a monkey. Michael knows how to take care of himself.' I decided to say no more."

:bugeyed Daredevil MJ...! lol

Thx for the interview.

:bugeyed Daredevil MJ...! lol

Thx for the interview.

Wow! Something new about Michael I didn't know. Although I have to say to dance like he did (just look at Scream video, jumping on one swoop on the top of the SUV) to jump from the roof to a tree he had to be a great athlete! Those legs of his were super powerful- Thx for the interview- it's good to know Michael had some really fun albeit wild moments he seemed to enjoy.

"Gloria "At one time he thought of opening up a theme park in Albany, New York. I met him in New York and we went scouting up there. The area in general was not to his liking. Michael was a designer. He knew exactly what he wanted. "

Oh my, this is near my neck of the woods-how fun that would have been! Thanks for the article and for sharing :)

Another time he and his friends parachuted into Neverland! I also saw him jump from the roof into a tree. My heart almost left my body and I told him it was very very dangerous. I told his father of his antics and he said 'Don’t be surprised at anything Michael does. He is as agile as a monkey. Michael knows how to take care of himself.' I decided to say no more."
:hysterical: Wow, Michael! :D

"Gloria "At one time he thought of opening up a theme park in Albany, New York. I met him in New York and we went scouting up there. The area in general was not to his liking. Michael was a designer. He knew exactly what he wanted. "

Oh my, this is near my neck of the woods-how fun that would have been! Thanks for the article and for sharing :)

Albany, NY? I've been. Michael shouldn't have passed it up. You guys need some excitement up there, lol. Just teasing. :cheeky:

Very interesting information, thanx.

I have heard that Bill Bone is suing the Michael Jackson estate for an additional payment that is allegedly due him from the recent sale of a majority interest in the Neverland Ranch – but this is rumor and I haven’t been able to confirm it."

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed I hope it's not true.

Albany, NY? I've been. Michael shouldn't have passed it up. You guys need some excitement up there, lol. Just teasing. :cheeky:

Very interesting information, thanx.

I agree with that! :)
A theme park created by Michael would have been fabulous in any location though!

Has anyone read this book yet ??
Im not able to purchase it at this time, but Im interested in any tidbits about it.
Was it any good _ Im sure it was positive :)

Very nice interview with Gloria, thanks for that! I just finished her book today, it's very sweet. She obviously adored MJ.

Has anyone read this book yet ??
Im not able to purchase it at this time, but Im interested in any tidbits about it.
Was it any good _ Im sure it was positive :)

If your lookin' for an exclusive personal in-depth coverage of Michael Jackson as he scours Southern Cal. for the home of his dreams, trust me you won't be disappointed!:)

I thought it was a really interesting read. I liked her story about filling Neverland with flowers because MJ liked them so much...( to encourage him to buy..)

Back