Interview with Michael after MSG

I never saw the WMCIG portion... COOL! thanks :)

Yes ive seen that before, i dont really like it, his eyes look like they have lost that sparkle :(
sorry but in some of it when hes talking he does not look happy deep down awww :better:i really did not like that time for michael, he doesnt look well, bless him

I don't like to see him in the MSG.I know that was a very special day for Michael but I saw that he wasn't happy. :(
BTW...Thank you for sharing!:flowers:

Cool Interview
Never seen it before
Thanks for posting :)

Yer Michael seemed to be slightly un happy durring this time, i'm not gonna speculate why could be among many things. But hopefully he is way past that now and is enjoying his life too the max!

lol, that was funny what he said about Usher and Nsync. You can't get him to say a bad word about anyone.

Ohh, though, listening to him sing on "What More Can I Give" was awesome. Listen to that voice!

Thanks for the video. The comments about Nsync is a bunch of b.s. but thats typical Mike being nice for ya...

I saw this interview when it first aired.

Thanks for posting though.

Can someone pleeease upload this in good quality, so we can d/l it? :) :flowers:

Awesome raw footage i love the WMCIG acapella studio footage so amazing!!
Can anyone upload this so we can DL?
Thanxs very much for posting!

Can someone just post what MJ said? I am interested in that.

So, he said some nice things about Usher and Nsync, going by some of the comments on here, that does not mean that some of you guys have to trash them. Mike isn't the kind of person to trash people. He understands that they were paying homage to him. That shows that he is a very humble person. Good for Mike. I wish his fans can do the same. I am not saying you have to like them, but trashing them is low. I mean, please. It is not that serious. I have my opinions about music stars of today, but I am not lowering myself to trash them just because they are not as talented of Michael. We all know Mike has an unique and amazing gift. That does not mean that the Ushers and whoevers need to be trashed. The trashing gets old at times.

So, he said some nice things about Usher and Nsync, going by some of the comments on here, that does not mean that some of you guys have to trash them. Mike isn't the kind of person to trash people. He understands that they were paying homage to him. That shows that he is a very humble person. Good for Mike. I wish his fans can do the same. I am not saying you have to like them, but trashing them is low. I mean, please. It is not that serious. I have my opinions about music stars of today, but I am not lowering myself to trash them just because they are not as talented of Michael. We all know Mike has an unique and amazing gift. That does not mean that the Ushers and whoevers need to be trashed. The trashing gets old at times.

Agree. For example Chris Brown is wonderful , GREAT dancer. He talks about Michael Jackson all the time , how mike helped him by his music and so on .. Yes, some artist do the moonwalk and have the fedora and glove but come on , people know that Michael Jackson is to thank for that ?

This sorta kinda looks familiar but can't say for sure I've seen it. Thanks for sharing. :flowers: Coolies.

Did he donate a car? and all the stars wrote their names in it!!

Why didn't I ever hear about that?? What was it sold for?

Well looking above before you commented nobody had trashed Usher or even Nysnc and you should look at the video to hear what MJ exactly said as to why some fans made certain comments. It doesn't make it trash talk because nobody said anything negative about Ush or Nysnc

Wow!!! That was amazing!! Thank you!! I couldn't see his face though, because of the crap quality.. Haha!

Back