Interview with Lou Ferrigno

What is it he's answering to the question about what he wants people to know (remember?) about Michael? I couldn't really hear it.....

Lou is a great guy. I met him once and seemed real down to earth. There are so many stories of Michael hanging out with great people in sport and entertainment. I'm sure there are tons of stories we'll never know about.

What is it he's answering to the question about what he wants people to know (remember?) about Michael? I couldn't really hear it.....

"Right now he's at St. Peter's Gate, and he's looking down and realizing how many more people just really love him. I'm going to miss him." :'(

Lou is a great guy. I met him once and seemed real down to earth. There are so many stories of Michael hanging out with great people in sport and entertainment. I'm sure there are tons of stories we'll never know about.

I hope we do hear the stories.

Oh Lou! He loved Michael just like us. MJ got grown men crying, so heart breaking.

I'm so happy Lou came out and made this very personal statement. The "Incredible Hulk" is crying over the lost of DEAR Michael. I'm just so sad!

Back