Interview with Darren Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...Karen Faye is being exposed as the fraud that she is.

Thank you for posting this.

That dang Joe Jackson is something else. Bless his heart!

I guess Joe/Oxman approached Julian's for a little kick back and were turned down, so they came up with the "stolen" story. Lord have mercy!

It reminds me of when Joe Jackson was saying that the person in the "This Is It" movie was a body-double.

I guess when Joe Jackson doesn't get his way, he "makes-up" stuff.

Does Joe know that his daughter Rebbie has submitted items for this particular item?

I don't have the time to read this, can somemone please elaborate what Joe and Karen did? Thx.

Julian said the rumor about the auction items being stolen came from Joe Jackson. AFTER Joe Jackson approached them regarding money, in order for the items to be sold at auction, i.e. "if you want to sell my son's items at auction, you will have to pay me."

I guess Joe Jackson was looking for sometype of payment, because he was Michael's father. I mean, it's not like any of the items were his.

I don't have the time to read this, can somemone please elaborate what Joe and Karen did? Thx.

Also to add to the drama....

Karen went on twitter to claim that the estate is selling the stolen items from last year's auction. (Technically, how would they steal something that is own by the estate's? Karen Faye defies logic & intelligence)

Thanks to Ivy's hard work, we tweeted her back that she should bother comparing the two catalogues because tweeting these lies.

we also tweeted her the REUTERS report that came out just this morning about last year's items being part of the estate sponsored Japan & London exhibit.

I don't follow her, so I only read her tweets if people RT them. Someone said she had removed the tweets now. I can't confirm cause I do not want to see the crap she's been writing

I am glad Esther had that new interview with juliensauctions. Now everyone can see what a liar she is. That made my day. :cheeky:

Last edited:
OMG so much second hand embarrassment today...I can't handle it!!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back