Internet Provider Help

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Hiya guys,

Just wondering if someone can direct me to a good intenet provider. Im in Australia and currently am using Telstra Pre-Paid wireless which costs me $100 just for 6GB which I go through in a few days. I see that some people here use up to 200GB per month. Any info would be greatly appreciated it.

We have virgin media Broadband over here in the U.K, do you guys get that in Australia?

I would definately recommend getting broadband, i have a 20 meg connection that is super fast and it's not too expensive either, It also allows limitless downloading which is great.
They have also recently brought out a 50 meg line now which im hoping to upgrade to soon.

Broadband is definately the one to go for if you want a fast connection that can handle large downloads and torrents with good speed.

Virgin media's boradband here in the U.K is only about £30 a month for a 20 meg line, not sur if you guys have virgin broadband over there tho but im sure there are simular braodband internet providers. :)

My wireless is broadband but I just dont get much GB for my $$. We do get Virgin here. But Im not aware of their pricess. The thing that sux is that I just paid $150 for my wireless modem and Im not real happy with it. I though 6GB would have last me longer than 2 days but it doesnt.

^^Im not sure to be honest. I want to stay away from the main 2 companies who monopolise the internet here cuz I find the smaller business are the ones who have the better deals. Prob is finding good smaller companies with good deals.

Back