Interlude melody from a concert

Michael has a tendancy of playing instrumentals from songs that remain unreleased or rare inbetween preformence not saying this is but it may well be something that he wrote and didnt release...

Michael has a tendancy of playing instrumentals from songs that remain unreleased or rare inbetween preformence not saying this is but it may well be something that he wrote and didnt release...

No usually the interludes are songs wrote by the musician playing them, I know on bad tour it was the musicians choice what they wanted to play. I think the piece you mention is called "The Wind"

I've heard the name "The Wind" too. - Don't know if it is this music, but I've heard the name before. :lol:

this is my favourite interlude by Brad Buxer. i even ripped it into mp3 and had it on rotation for a while on the ol' ipod.

http://www.box.net/shared/zz8i0px8x3

it's not called The Wind (that's referring to Mike's video interlude after Smooth Criminal). i don't know the name of the particular melody following the Childhood one (or even if it's associated with any song). and SuperLee's right, some interludes are just the band jamming to quite a few unreleased or rare MJ cuts.

and this could equally be a Buxer composition, it sounds like one. i've been meaning to explore all of his credits throughout the years, i'm sure we'd find some subtle connections back to his work with Mike.

this is my favourite interlude by Brad Buxer. i even ripped it into mp3 and had it on rotation for a while on the ol' ipod.

http://www.box.net/shared/zz8i0px8x3

it's not called The Wind (that's referring to Mike's video interlude after Smooth Criminal). i don't know the name of the particular melody following the Childhood one (or even if it's associated with any song). and SuperLee's right, some interludes are just the band jamming to quite a few unreleased or rare MJ cuts.

and this could equally be a Buxer composition, it sounds like one. i've been meaning to explore all of his credits throughout the years, i'm sure we'd find some subtle connections back to his work with Mike.

Yea I thought there was some truth in what I was saying :)
Thanks

This is just a composition/interlude composed by Brad Buxer based on the chords of Childhood.

Buxer often enhances MJ instrumentals to give them a new edge and new dimension, same with HTW intro in 92 with girl and the baloon.

okies then :)
'Someone Put Your Hand out' must of just been the odd one then :)

Nice to see that song was unreleased on a released pepsi promo tape :)
Can anyone think of any other tracks played by the band that are really unreleased mj stuff...................................................

yea it happened on the dangerous tour, they played some1 put ur hand out during an interlude

My favorite interludes are the "Bad Groove" sessions on the Bad Tour, especially when the band plays Prince's "It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night." I just had to download that song after I heard them play it.

The music at 1:30 is from a 'Rock With You' Remix. Can't remember the name at this current time, and I don't think I have it in my collection.

I always wanted to know what the interlude was from Bucharest '92.. not the Someone Put Your Hand Out break though, I had a threat on it yonks ago, no one knew!

Are you talking about the one played before I Just Can't Stop Loving You?

Yeah he's talking about that one.

Anyways, in 1999 MJ and Friends, the interlude before YANA uses Stranger in Moscow. I really love that, but unfortunately the reporters at the Munich Concert were talking over the music :(.

Back