Interesting New blog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanuaryGirl

Proud Member
*link removed*

Please take time to read this blog which might explain Michael's illnesses/issues. A lot of work went into this and its a very interesting read. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, They shouldn't had use rumors as facts to make a point! Like what Klein said for example that does not need to get repeated especially as a fact, and the oxygen or elephant man as well! I know they meant well but, those examples don't help if u present them as facts when their not!

sounds like heavy speculation and a LOT of stretching the use of words even in rumors!!! did they even attempt to give an explanation as to how he was exposed to fluoride on a constant basis??? and medically it doesn't make much sense either... there is way too much inappropriate interpretation of symptoms (or even interpreting things said by others to be symptoms and then making their own diagnosis based off of that!) :no: :no: :no: sounds like somebody who is against fluoride tried to link any and everything they could find to michael to make their point :( as a scientist and future doctor this just makes my head hurt :doh:

just my two cents :unsure:

EDIT: i had not read all the way down the page... :cry: :cry: :cry: the picture... :cry: :cry: :cry:... i was not ready for that and never will be :cry: :cry: :cry: honestly how can people post that :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Thanks Adrian for on point comments...
I wish I heard more voices of people that know and study something providing context.
It does not seem very reliable tbh.

edit: omg the "crime scene" picture at the bottom... :cry: :cry: :cry:

ALERT : it can be really disturbing so if you're not feeling too strong, don't scroll down on that page...

Last edited:
it's interesting but how credible is it when they use media lies to support their theory ? hmmm i really don't know what to think about it ...

I don't know what to say, how can we be sure that the last photo is accurate? you know what a s**t is media, it's almost impossible for me to believe.

Tell me what's on the bottom,I am not checking to see it either, is it a deceased (I believed that he was already dead at that time) Michael's ambulance pic. :cry:

full of bull, using rumors as facts is just wrong if a fan did this, s/he should ashamed.

Tell me what's on the bottom,I am not checking to see it either, is it a deceased (I believed that he was already dead at that time) Michael's ambulance pic. :cry:

His bed on that day :cry: don't see it :cry::cry::cry:

Umm.... I just read some of the other blogposts on that page... it's full of crap about imposters and secret twins and whatnot.. not worth the read imo..

Huh, They shouldn't had use rumors as facts to make a point! Like what Klein said for example that does not need to get repeated especially as a fact, and the oxygen or elephant man as well! I know they meant well but, those examples don't help if u present them as facts when their not!

I agree

Closing the thread, as it is based on tabloid rumour and mistruths with a picture a lot of members here do not want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back