Inside Neverland - Article

i wouldnt bother its the daily mail it will be negative. more than likely tabloidarelli.

Loved the photo's. Some i've never seen before. And i think the article was respectful, it mentioned some of the troubles but only in passing. It was focusing on Neverland. Does anyone else have photo's of this place, i want to see where Michael lived, i can just imagine him walking the halls.

Stunning pics! :wild:

It seems Neverland wasn't an abandoned place at all? Apart from empty rooms (due to the auction), there are green meadows and full-blown flower beds... :scratch:

While Neverland was/is definitely a beautiful place, it breaks my heart to see it empty, no furnishings, no personal touches, no carnival rides, no animals, no kids, no mj. (As an aside, I've always thought just a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich made out of his kitchen, the Neverland kitchen, would taste like love. :) )

But with all these pictures and videos coming out showing the more intimate spaces and events in Michael's life, I can't help but feel like in some ways I'm betraying him by looking at them, like I'm going into private spaces Michael never intended me to see.

Back