Inside Michael Jackson’s Final Rehearsals [video]

I thought this was going to be the footage :\ lol

Its not the inside info on his last rehearsals, because the guy said he wasnt there. He saw him on Tuesday, but still good stuff! Thanks for posting :D

Fantastic interview! Once again refuting all the crap the tabloids print. Thank you Clyde Haygood!

Thanks for posting MJ Tempest.

Oh, I hope so much that we get a chance to hear from the crew about their perspectives and experiences with Michael on TII. It is his show. People need to know what he put into it.

Can't he just come back?

I am glad that he talked about the kids being there. They may not have gotten to see him in the actual concerts but they got to experience their dad in this mode. I'm sure it was an experience. I hope that they can remember the details. Hopefully, someone will give them a copy of the footage to have and maybe there is even personal footage of them that can be given to them interacting with their dad on the set.

the footage of MJ's last rehearsal is gold........its going to be marketed when its released........its going to be like releasing an album

Wow, thanks for posting. :( Lots of info.

If anybody does not know yet on the rehearsals & etc...

RT @hollywoodtv: It's reported they also have enough live recordings of Michael Jackson's songs to fill up to LIVE Albums.40 minutes ago from web
RT @hollywoodtv: 100 hours of Michael Jackson's Tour rehearsals were filmed - including the rehearsal on the night before he died.

Thank you posting this. This Is It was going to be absolutely incredible, you can tell how much work was going into everything, it was going to be greatest show ever.

Thanks so much for posting this. I love hearing people talk about Michael. Every person who's ever spent time with him likes him and talks about what a great and caring guy he was. That tells you something.
And here is yet another person saying Michael was doing fine and dancing, and the rumors about him being injured or late all the time, etc. were all untrue. I got teary when he said something about Michael doing this for his fans. Poor Michael.

Wow, thanks for posting. :( Lots of info.

If anybody does not know yet on the rehearsals & etc...

RT @hollywoodtv: It's reported they also have enough live recordings of Michael Jackson's songs to fill up to LIVE Albums.40 minutes ago from web
RT @hollywoodtv: 100 hours of Michael Jackson's Tour rehearsals were filmed - including the rehearsal on the night before he died.

Oh wow, that is great news. Why does everything make me cry???
At least we will get to see what he was working on. It's going to be so hard to see, yet something we all probably need to see now.

Thanks for posting. Again, it's so good to hear Michael was in good spirits.

Oh wow. That's interesting. Just what they do with all that is another thing, though.

A very heart-felt interview.
It's a shame the press don't promote what people who saw M.J. regularly have to say - IE the truth of the matter.
The tabloids will never learn; and probably neither will their readers.

Thankyou so much for posting this.....Im crying again, the pain just keeps coming in waves

Back