Insanely rare The Way You Make Me Feel performance (E. Casanova)

Re: Insanely rare The Way You Make Me Feel performance

It is :3. E. Casanova he is.

He just that good.
03-ecasanova-with-the-king-of-pop.jpg

holy **** o_0

He had the same chin and everything, his dancing was a bit off which made me kind of suspicious but still

I almost busted a nut watching this.

That is rare! I'v never seen it before:lol:
But he'a good one. And one thing is for sure, he LOVES MJ.

Last edited:

I have seen it many times now, but good that some already have seen that it's NOT Michael.

yeah it's e'casanova. i also have a video clip before Michael's 1988 performance of Bad at Wembley of someone singing The Way You Make Me Feel acapella at a radio station. was that also e'casanova? anyone know the clip i'm referring to?

Very good impersonation. That's a great tribute!

You mean 'rare' as in 'that's not actually Michael Jackson' kind of rare ? If so, then yeah... that's totally 'rare'. :p

I almost busted a nut watching this.

Oh geez, that sounds painful... :lol:

Last edited:
AndreyZidane™;3366773 said:
You mean 'rare' as in 'that's not actually Michael Jackson' kind of rare ? If so, then yeah... that's totally 'rare'. :p

It's like the crotch twist joke ;).

AndreyZidane™;3366773 said:

Well thats not exactly what I meant when I said that. But yes, that does sound rather painful.

Lookswise E'Cas comes closest to Michael of all impersonators I have seen (though you can still see it's not him imo), but I don't really understand how people can be fooled by his dancing. Not only does he do the moves mirrored, but he does not have the smoothness that MJ posesses and oozes either - look at the imbalance at .29 sec for instance. Don't get me wrong I think he does a pretty good job for an impersonator, but I don't quite get how people can think it's Mike! :)

PS: Reminds me of a picture of a guy who got a tattoo of Michael - only he used a picture of E'Cas! :doh: :( Poor guy...

He is good.

He looks so much like MJ.

Not much of a tribute if it's from 1988 isn't it? Otherwise, it's
a pretty good impersonation

I say potato you say potato - though here its the other way round, I guess. I also write "to organise" opposed to organize, and I paint with "colours" opposed to colors. Then again I am a foreigner so it's fair to get the words and/or the spelling wrong - I'm not perfect.

...I pay tributes to people who are alive (don't bring flowers when I'm gone - appreciate me while I'm here) I did notice the year :)

So..... Great tribute, I think he did a good job

I say potato you say potato - though here its the other way round, I guess. I also write "to organise" opposed to organize, and I paint with "colours" opposed to colors. Then again I am a foreigner so it's fair to get the words and/or the spelling wrong - I'm not perfect.

...I pay tributes to people who are alive (don't bring flowers when I'm gone - appreciate me while I'm here) I did notice the year :)

So..... Great tribute, I think he did a good job

OK that's cool.I like your message (Appreciate me when im here, not gone). I pay tributes to those who are alive, not as emotional as that of they're dead

Still to this day, I still think he is the best impersonator around.

LOL! I got confused when he did the moves mirrored :lol: He's really good though.. I wish I could imitate Mike's dances that well.

I got that clip in very very bad quality a few years ago. I've been always thinking it's one of MJ's rarest footages. Recently I knew it's not MJ and I was very surprised about that. But anyway, e'casanova really did a great performance.

Even the jackson family (or who ever organised it) had a photo of e'cas on a memorial poster outside the staples centre - In which they used this photo -

Send-clones-jackson.web.jpg

Back