Insane Michael Jackson Auction on eBay!!!!

Zakk

Proud Member
Including 3,000 items featuring LP's, CD's, DVD's, Posters & Much More!!!! i'll be buying several lottery tickets tomorrow in hope to buy this collection.. urgh it'd make my life to own it tbh. i envy whoever is lucky enough to buy it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-Collection-MORE-3000-items-CDs-dvd-books-vinyl-posters-etc-/221363229203?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338a46d213

''MICHAEL JACKSON private collection:

1) 2000 CD (Including promotional singles and albums)

2) Vinyl records, cassettes, dvd discs

3) Books, calendars, magazines and many others

More than 3000 items

About 450 kg of weight

Very much rare editions.

CONDITION - like new and brand new (sealed)''

Seriously if I had the money and I lived on my own, I' buy it in a heartbeat!

I wonder why they are selling all that glorious stuff?

Reading that auction... wow almost 1000 pounds of MJ collectables. DAMMMNNNN

Seriously if I had the money and I lived on my own, I' buy it in a heartbeat!

I wonder why they are selling all that glorious stuff?

i believe it could be someone who was born at the same time as michael? if i was born in the 50's i'd have more than that :p haha, but one can dream :)

I so totally wish I could get all that stuff. And my MJ collection is already big enough as it is. Since I have been a MJ collector since 1990. But to own all of that great MJ stuff is going to be just beyond great. Even if I did have the money which I kind of do. I do have part of the money thanks to my late father. I will have no place to put all that great amazing stuff. But I will so totally envy the fan that gets those amazing items.

Isn't that amazing imo. It's pretty much just CDs i'm more interested in the tour accessories and tickets, coins, canned drinks bottles sealed and those one off cool stuff like the jan 2004 neverland invite, porcelain etc

It's pretty nice. Some people aren't lucky enough to get even the cds.. or simpler more common items and I see this collection being very valuable to them. Hell! if I could buy it, I'd definitely would. Good luck to you Zakk :)

HOLY CRUD MUFFINS.

BRB. Gonna go teach my wallet to breed money

:giggle:
If you managed to do that, will you tell me how to teach my wallet to do the same?
If not, then I have to go to same route as Zakk and buy lotto ticket.

:giggle:
If you managed to do that, will you tell me how to teach my wallet to do the same?
If not, then I have to go to same route as Zakk and buy lotto ticket.

Lol. The first breeding attempts have proven unsuccessful thus far.

Come win the lotto in Canada. Tax free money :D

That's insane. I can't help, but wonder why a fan and collector who put some much time and money into a collection decides to sell it all at once?

What's crazier is that the cost of shipping to my country is 32x the BIN price!

1620498_492478167527225_638461704_n.jpg
kermit.gif

tumblr_mbz5mmYQXp1ra56qko2_500.gif
247.gif

[SIZE=+3]CRIMINY JIM-JAM!!![/SIZE]

hE1843CA3

Back