Information about Bubbles

Bubbles has a broad, handsome face and a lot of charisma. Though he is able to throw sand with amazing accuracy, he is extremely gentle with the youngsters, especially infant Stryker. In fact, the baby can often be seen riding around on Bubbles’ back.

Bubbles can be sensitive and dramatic. If he has any kind of cut or scratch on his body…no matter how small… he will show it many times during the day to his caregivers and ask for sympathy.

Lol I don't know why but that made me laugh and the part about him being gentle with youngsters reminded me of Michael 'cause we all know how much MJ loved kids. Aww Bubbles is too cute. That was a nice read and interesting too. I hope Bubbles is happy.

Thanks for posting.

170 pounds!! :bugeyed I remember Michael carrying him around in his arms - I dare anyone to try that NOW, haha!:D
That's a sweet article, and I also laughed at him wanting sympathy for scratches and bruises. Aww, Bubbles.:D

I love Bubbles! He is so beautiful. The other day I saw on You Tube a video of an interview on TV about it (I lost the video link). They showed him the place where he is and interviewed the owner of the place he lives is very beautiful. He is huge! I think the children of Michael could go meet Bubbles. :)

I don't know about all that info about him carrying childern on his back etc. He was cute back in the day, yet as chimps age, they become very aggressive.

Mike had a hard time trying to get the trainers to control him, and at one point, one of the men actually punched the chimp in the face to get him off him. After Mike heard this, he called the santuary and had the chimp donated in order to ensure he's recieve better care for his condition.

Bless him though, and Mike for loving all animals. He truly saw the good in all.

Haha he was born the same year as I... that old bugger will probably outlive me :hysterical:

Have someone told Bubbles that Michael is no longer alive? He would go bananas if they told him.

Have someone told Bubbles that Michael is no longer alive? He would go bananas if they told him.

rimshotq.gif

I love Bubbles! He is so beautiful. The other day I saw on You Tube a video of an interview on TV about it (I lost the video link). They showed him the place where he is and interviewed the owner of the place he lives is very beautiful. He is huge! I think the children of Michael could go meet Bubbles. :)

I saw that interview too!!!! oh he is so cute :wub:

I was wondering about the same thing. Chimps are very intelligent and Bubbles must have a place for Michael in his heart. I remember reading somewhere that Bubbles would recognize Michael when he was shown a picture of his old master.

Bubbles is freaking huge now! Monkey sanctuaries are great. I grew up about 10 miles from one of the biggest monkey sanctuaries in the world. I was driving past it the other day and just thought to myself 'Michael should have come here. He would have loved it.'

Thanks for posting I love bubbles he's lovely.One of god's creatures I love all animals.

Susannah xx

who would have ever thought that bubble would out live Michael.

Back