Info please - Song titled Incredible Ne-Yo Feat. MJ???

BudzMJJ

Proud Member
Found this song online and was wondering what the deal with it is. Its obviously not MJ, even though there are parts of the song that sound passable, but clearly whoever is singing it is trying their dam hardest to sound like mj, vocal tick, hee-hees and everything. Does anyone know who it is, or why they bothered. Or is it actually MJ? cos the version i got sounds really slowed down and the quality is pretty shit. Any info on this song know to the community?

One of the stories I heard is that it was demo Ne-Yo had, in aspirations of giving it to Michael and working with him. The one currently online doesn't feature Ne-Yo or Michael but is instead being sung by a member of the group, Troop.

One of the stories I heard is that it was demo Ne-Yo had, in aspirations of giving it to Michael and working with him. The one currently online doesn't feature Ne-Yo or Michael but is instead being sung by a member of the group, Troop.

Ah right, i see, kool. So i'm guessing that, because it was maybe intended for MJ, they tried to make it sound like him to give ppl a rough idea of how it might sound with him on it.

[youtube]jfqF7sQh9Lc[/youtube]
I was pretty sure this was Ne-Yo. Don't really know his voice at all.

^^ I think thats Ne-Yo trying to sound like MJ :lol: I would have liked to see the result of the 2 collaborating, I think Ne-Yo is a great artist, and he's a big MJ fan.

It a group called Troop. It is a demo for MJ but I doubt it ever got to him.

Search "Troop Thizzle" on YouTube.

I have to say I would have loved to of heard Ne-Yo and Michael work together. Ne-Yo's got some real soul, and is among the few artists these days who cite Michael as an influence who I actually can respect as an artist.

And then there's that Chris Brown jackass.

I have to say I would have loved to of heard Ne-Yo and Michael work together. Ne-Yo's got some real soul, and is among the few artists these days who cite Michael as an influence who I actually can respect as an artist.

And then there's that Chris Brown jackass.

Agreed! MJ and Ne-Yo working together would produce some very melodic tunes and some smashing tunes..

I like Ne-Yo. Talented dude with a lot of class :) I would have loved to hear him and MJ duet; their voices would have been amazing together :wild:

Michael and ne-yo did collaborate on many songs.this could be one that was intended for them

personally, i don't like Ne-Yo. Just another sterotypical black rnb artist, of which we currently have about 8000 of, non of em better than the other. We have already got usher, who ain't that great, why would we need more version of the same guy, lol. That said, He does have a pretty smooth voice, but not good enough to work with MJ.

Right then... Let me start off by saying that it was me that started the whole Incredible thing off.

I found the song ( unreleased ) by NeYo called Thizzle.
After listening to it i decided to upload it to youtube on my channel MJJUniverse but i changed the name to incredible because to me its a way better title for the song than Thizzle...anyone agree with me ?

My understanding is that it was never even intended to be a MJ song its just that NeYo impersonated him on that track which made it sound like a demo intended for MJ.

The track isnt even that good lets be honest.

Did you read my post directly above yours? Have you heard the original Troop song from 2005?

personally, i don't like Ne-Yo. Just another sterotypical black rnb artist, of which we currently have about 8000 of, non of em better than the other. We have already got usher, who ain't that great, why would we need more version of the same guy, lol. That said, He does have a pretty smooth voice, but not good enough to work with MJ.

I'm not a big Ne-Yo fan myself but I'd have go with Ne-Yo if I were to choose between the two of them... And why is Ne-Yo just a Usher 2.0 and not the other way around? I think some people might agree with me when I say that Ne-Yo has way more talent than Usher.

Somebody even mentioned Chris Brown and yeah, there were right, he's nothing but a jackass who tries to get people to like him just because he cried while trying to butcher Man In The Mirror... Awww, isn't that cure?

AndreyZidane™;3294631 said:
I'm not a big Ne-Yo fan myself but I'd have go with Ne-Yo if I were to choose between the two of them... And why is Ne-Yo just a Usher 2.0 and not the other way around? I think some people might agree with me when I say that Ne-Yo has way more talent than Usher.

tbh, the main reason i put usher first is he came first. But they are all the same to me, no matter when they came out. Usher, Ne-yo, JT, Chris Brown and all those kinda artists, non of em really have the talent to back up the fame they have, well, maybe chris brown as he is famous for being a woman beating scum bag, but the rest, they are mediocre at best.

tbh, the main reason i put usher first is he came first. But they are all the same to me, no matter when they came out. Usher, Ne-yo, JT, Chris Brown and all those kinda artists, non of em really have the talent to back up the fame they have, well, maybe chris brown as he is famous for being a woman beating scum bag, but the rest, they are mediocre at best.

Fair enough!

Back