Indonesian Man Claims Cow Seduced Him For Sex

Agent M

Proud Member

BEIJING, June 13 (Xinhuanet) -- An Indonesian young man claimed that he was seduced by a cow into having sex, according to The Jakarta Globe on Sunday.

Gusti Ngurah Alit, 18, was caught having sex with a cow by his neighbor on last Sunday, which has caught a sensation among locals.

Alit said he did not see a cow but a beautiful young woman. "She called my name and seduced me, so I had sex with her," he said.

In order to cleanse his village, Alit was forced into marrying the cow on Friday – he was bathed and the cow was drowned in the ocean.

During the ritual, Alit passed out for overstrain and it was unclear whether vows were exchanged before the cow was killed.

Alit had to pay 2,000 old coins as a traditional punishment while the village chief paid the owner of the cow 5 million rupiah (545 U.S. dollars) in compensation.

(Source: Agencies)

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-06/13/c_13348820.htm

poor cow....she didn't do anything...they should of killed him instead..:mad:

BEIJING, June 13 (Xinhuanet) -- An Indonesian young man claimed that he was seduced by a cow into having sex, according to The Jakarta Globe on Sunday.

Gusti Ngurah Alit, 18, was caught having sex with a cow by his neighbor on last Sunday, which has caught a sensation among locals.

Alit said he did not see a cow but a beautiful young woman. "She called my name and seduced me, so I had sex with her," he said.

In order to cleanse his village, Alit was forced into marrying the cow on Friday – he was bathed and the cow was drowned in the ocean.

During the ritual, Alit passed out for overstrain and it was unclear whether vows were exchanged before the cow was killed.

Alit had to pay 2,000 old coins as a traditional punishment while the village chief paid the owner of the cow 5 million rupiah (545 U.S. dollars) in compensation.

(Source: Agencies)

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-06/13/c_13348820.htm

Okay, this is the real reason why none of my family lives in Indonesia....:bugeyed

Oh dear... :mellow:

The judgmental tone of this thread disgusts me. Have any of you guys given consideration to the possibility that maybe he's telling the truth and that the cow really is at fault? That maybe the cow really was a manipulative slut? You weren't there. You don't know.

The judgmental tone of this thread disgusts me. Have any of you guys given consideration to the possibility that maybe he's telling the truth and that the cow really is at fault? That maybe the cow really was a manipulative slut? You weren't there. You don't know.

Well I partly agree with you, sometimes Animals do try to have Sex with Humans it's infamous with Horses so a Cow would be no different obviously there different Animals but you get the idea lol.

wtf. Poor cow, it got drowned? Shameful! Why punish the cow.

Back