Incredible Smooth Criminal cover

Memefan

Proud Member
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OlVbEclPj4c" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Michael Jackson&#8217;s &#8216;Smooth Criminal&#8217; Like You&#8217;ve Never Seen/Heard it before (VIDEO)

Just when you thought you had heard every possible variation of a Michael Jackson number, along comes incredibly talented cellists Stjepan Hauser and Luka Sulic, in a rendition of &#8220;Smooth Criminal&#8221; that will blow your mind!

In this beautifully filmed piece, the musicians put a spin on a pop classic that is causing heads to turn, and in less than 48-hours, have made their video the talk of YouTube with over 150,000 hits and climbing quickly.

From Stjepan&#8217;s bio:

Still in his early twenties, Croatian cellist Stjepan Hauser has already performed in the biggest venues in Europe, as the soloist with many major orchestras in country and abroad. Outstanding performances in most European countries, South Africa, New Zealand and the USA.

You have to see it to believe it!

http://veracitystew.com/2011/01/22/...l-like-youve-never-seenheard-it-before-video/

wow..these guys mean business..they are very talented...I think Michael would of loved this. Thank you for posting this.

Thanks, Memefan. I saw a clip of it on Countdown with Keith Olbermann last night and was hoping to see the full thing.

Thanks, Memefan. I saw a clip of it on Countdown with Keith Olbermann last night and was hoping to see the full thing.

lol. We both watched countdown last night. Sad to see Olbermann go.

I hope these guys get invited on Ellen's & other show. MJ's music is here to stay...

Last edited:
lol. We both attached countdown last night. Sad to see Olbermann go.

I hope these guys get invited on Ellen's & other show. MJ's music is here to stay...

I truly believe this. Yeah.

lol. We both watched countdown last night. Sad to see Olbermann go.

Olbermann hates Michael so i am not sad that he is going. I agree on the Ellen comment.

I tweeted this too earlier today. Way to shred boys.......literally! Awesome cover.

I love this
And to think Q did not want smooth criminal on BAD,
Goes to show MJ was the man and his music is not going any where.

These guys are amazing!!! :clapping:

And they from my small country! :woohoo:

fucking sick!!!! love it! The cello is an awesome instrument. If u like it and haven't already heard em, check out the mighty Apocalyptica

Beautiful. Knowing that Michael Jackson loved classic music, this cover would have made him proud....It makes me proud. Michael music will live on through the brilliance of young artists around the world honoring him in every genre.

Back