* In ur opinion, what is the color of love?

lost, lonely & scared... wanna live with Michael i
well i am so much into colors (as u may have noticed! :blush:) and for me each feeling, has its own color.

how about you? what color do u choose for love?
many people choose red or pink!

its the same for me but i more believe love is BROWN, guess why?!

because it is the eye color of the one i love most, :heart:Michael and anytime i see love in his eyes, i simply see love!
:blush: :wub: :angel:

I think Orange is the colour of love because its also the colour of the Sun burning bright in the sky and also it it can burn for our passion & Romance in our lifes :)

I think Orange is the colour of love because its also the colour of the Sun burning bright in the sky and also it it can burn for our passion & Romance in our lifes :)

Agreed. Earthly colors like orange, brown, green. Warm colors =)

I don't know. To me, it's always been along the lines of white, gold, beige; creamy colors. :)

I've never really thought about it but I guess red... ? :)

Love is White ~ it's the color of purity and sacredness

nice question... actually love to me is all colors... so complete... often I do think of my love when I see a rainbow. :wub:

To me love can have many colors...

Yellow like the sun

Orange like sunset

White like the moon

Silver like ther refelxion of the moon in the sea

Blue like the sky

Green like montains

in a word...a rainbow like Mechi said:wub:

I wonder why people think Red is the colour of Love i think Red is the colour of Death

Baby Pink
wqow never heard of it! but i can guess what u mean!

actually love to me is all colors... so complete... often I do think of my love when I see a rainbow. :wub:

interesting idea indeed :) i agree!

i wonder why people think Red is the colour of Love i think Red is the colour of Death

really :eek:

I wonder why people think Red is the colour of Love i think Red is the colour of Death

You associate the color red with blood therefore death is your first response I'm guessing. Red is a vibriant passionate color so many associate sex with the color.

I couldn't really say what color I associate with love because it would depend on what was going on. I think different shades of each color brings different emotions too.

Generally, I see white as peace, yellow I see brotherly love, red passion, black sexy or death just depends, blue gentleness, green mischievious, orange fall and pink (well actually i think of a tongue but not a clue what that means) :lol:

"All The Colors of World, Life, and everything in between~~~"

I'd say blue, cold colors. Blue skies, nite-time, rainy days... I think it's romantic.

I always felt the color of love is red. Especially red being one of my favorite colors I had always see red as the color of love. And it always reminds me of how sexy Michael looks in that color. Especially since my most favorite pictures of Michael is him wearing one of his sexy red colored shirts. And it is one of Michael's favorite colors as well. Which is another reason why I love that color like I do. Plus red roses had always meant love, beauty, passion, and romance.

to me purple is love because it symbolizes royalty and to me love reigns supreme

I always felt the color of love is red. Especially red being one of my favorite colors I had always see red as the color of love. And it always reminds me of how sexy Michael looks in that color. Especially since my most favorite pictures of Michael is him wearing one of his sexy red colored shirts. And it is one of Michael's favorite colors as well. Which is another reason why I love that color like I do. Plus red roses had always meant love, beauty, passion, and romance.

YEAH. :clapping:

and the heart in ur body is red i believe and heart is the sourse of love.

to me purple is love because it symbolizes royalty and to me love reigns supreme
very interesting idea.
i had heard purple to be the color of mystery. :)

^ ohhh what a pretty color that would make! yeah bet it is something like that. those colors hold much significance

Generally, I see white as peace, yellow I see brotherly love, red passion, black sexy or death just depends, blue gentleness, green mischievious, orange fall and pink (well actually i think of a tongue but not a clue what that means) :lol:

you're just saying that cause I'm green yeah? :trish:

love has no color. I'm african-american, my husband is white. This never really mattered to me.

love has no color. I'm african-american, my husband is white. This never really mattered to me.

:unsure: We were discussing actually colors and which make you think of the emotion love not anyones actual race :doh:

lol but yes love is color-blind in that aspect :yes:

Back