In the past how have you bought tickets to see Michael

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
Hello fans,

I wanted to open this thread cos many fans like me should be informed about
tickets.
What i mean by this.

So I would like to ask people that have been at MJ concert to share knowledge with us.
How is the easiest way to buy/get ticket.
For example if concert is at Germany what are the ways to get ticket if im not living
at that country.(share all knowledge you have)
-How people where getting tickets before , what are reliable places to get them ?

Etc.... all you know please post it here :D

(please no involving this new rumor about MJ tour ...we are talking about past and
something that has been approved and tried)

Have nice week people,
Boris

I've been to two concerts both times they were local to me but I still had to buy from scalpers who charged at least three times the original ticket prices.

On the Bad tour I paid $75 a ticket for really crappy seats :lol: but it was still cool :yes:

At United We Stand I paid something like $295 a ticket for 3rd row but was bumped to front row seats. Was really awesome but I talked to some other people there and they paid in excess of $800 a ticket so...it really depends on what you are willing to pay if you can't get the tickets at the box office.

:D
Is there possibility to buy it over net , from some official MJ page where you get
right price and not resellers or you need to get to place where concert is and buy it there? ;D

And yea forgot to say ;D
If i would like to go concert i would want closest parts to stage , anybody know how much was ticket before for that places? ;DDD

Hello fans,

I wanted to open this thread cos many fans like me should be informed about
tickets.
What i mean by this.

So I would like to ask people that have been at MJ concert to share knowledge with us.
How is the easiest way to buy/get ticket.
For example if concert is at Germany what are the ways to get ticket if im not living
at that country.(share all knowledge you have)
-How people where getting tickets before , what are reliable places to get them ?

Etc.... all you know please post it here :D

(please no involving this new rumor about MJ tour ...we are talking about past and
something that has been approved and tried)

Have nice week people,
Boris

Ticketmaster, Ticketron, through the net...they charge a processing fee's which depending when and where you purchase tickets can get to be expensive.

And yea forgot to say ;D
If i would like to go concert i would want closest parts to stage , anybody know how much was ticket before for that places? ;DDD

To get that close you either got to know people in corporate, have connections in the industry...or have lots of extra cash cause tickets like that are far and few between...

To get that close you either got to know people in corporate, have connections in the industry...or have lots of extra cash cause tickets like that are far and few between...

Any idea how much should it cost ?

and what about buying tickets at day when concert starts (at entrance to arena)?Is it possible or all tickets are sold over net before ...

Any idea how much should it cost ?

and what about buying tickets at day when concert starts (at entrance to arena)?Is it possible or all tickets are sold over net before ...

My assumption would be, especially these days with the 'net and all, any MJ concerts would be sold out w/in hours, months before the set date. There would be extremely slim chance to get a ticket at the door, and I mean so slim it's almost nil.

MJ's past concert tickets were not sold over the net, but through phone calls, mail-ins, and at the door (and from scalpers, as Shannon stated). To sell out a concert would have taken much longer and possibly not even until the entrance was shut.

Craziness.

i paid 38 $ for the History tour where i live (bought the ticket at ticket agent here and to the concert in Vienna a lil bit more maybe 50 $....but back then they were not available over the net) and for the MJ and Friends i paid something like 100 USD.

i paid 38 $ for the History tour where i live (bought the ticket at ticket agent here and to the concert in Vienna a lil bit more maybe 50 $....but back then they were not available over the net) and for the MJ and Friends i paid something like 100 USD.

Did you got good seats? :DD

If Mr. Jackson should decide to tour, select number of venues...it would be avantageous for him to give his dedicated fans, admirers first dibbs on tickets.

This will ensure that the people that has, continues to always be there for him the opportunity to share all their support, love they continue to offer ...:punk:

If Mr. Jackson should decide to tour, select number of venues...it would be avantageous for him to give his dedicated fans, admirers first dibbs on tickets.

This will ensure that the people that has, continues to always be there for him the opportunity to share all their support, love they continue to offer ...:punk:

It will be hard ;(

I remember the Bad tour was sold out within 15 minutes (father was supposed to buy tickets but he didn't get them) I recommend you start saving for the future - even if he doesn't tour there may be something coming :yes:

I remember the Bad tour was sold out within 15 minutes (father was supposed to buy tickets but he didn't get them) I recommend you start saving for the future - even if he doesn't tour there may be something coming :yes:

I got like 300 Euros atm but probably my family would give me also some money .
:D

For the "Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary Concert/Special" I had a bit of help from an inside source!! But still had to pay $438 for upper right hand side of the stage ticket!! It was $438 due to it being a special event with more artists and celebrities at it besides Michael and his brothers plus it was filmed and later televised in NY at MSG, not just a concert tour stop!! I was given at the online address of CheapTickets.Com I don't know if its still around or not haven't checked since then!! I actually received a discount on my ticket,for that same area just a few hours later the cost went up to $700 for a ticket!! The right side to me was just as great if not better than center floor seats!! I could sit watch Michael down below me sitting approx 100 feet away the first two hours of the night!! It lasted 4 hours!! I caught a funny moment too,one that not too many saw,there was a moment Elizabeth Taylor who was sitting next to Michael on his left from me she stood up to go backstage and couldn't move she had a long dress on that had a train and somehow Michael's chair wound up on part of it,Michael was busy talking to people as they came up to him and it took Elizabeth keep tapping him in his arm/shoulder like "Hey!!! Move please!!?" LOL He finally turned around and hopped up out of his chair like "Ooh Sorry!!!!" LOL

For the "Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary Concert/Special" I had a bit of help from an inside source!! But still had to pay $438 for upper right hand side of the stage ticket!! It was $438 due to it being a special event with more artists and celebrities at it besides Michael and his brothers plus it was filmed and later televised in NY at MSG, not just a concert tour stop!! I was given at the online address of CheapTickets.Com I don't know if its still around or not haven't checked since then!! I actually received a discount on my ticket,for that same area just a few hours later the cost went up to $700 for a ticket!! The right side to me was just as great if not better than center floor seats!! I could sit watch Michael down below me sitting approx 100 feet away the first two hours of the night!! It lasted 4 hours!! I caught a funny moment too,one that not too many saw,there was a moment Elizabeth Taylor who was sitting next to Michael on his left from me she stood up to go backstage and couldn't move she had a long dress on that had a train and somehow Michael's chair wound up on part of it,Michael was busy talking to people as they came up to him and it took Elizabeth keep tapping him in his arm/shoulder like "Hey!!! Move please!!?" LOL He finally turned around and hopped up out of his chair like "Ooh Sorry!!!!" LOL

Awessomeeeeeeeeeeee :DDDDDDDDD
At ebay i found some tickets from bad tour , it say on them like 27 british pounds
or so ....

Back