In the Ketchen With Michael

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
I was just curious... Could Michael Cook?

And something fun to think about...

If you could cook one dish For Michael What would it be?

If you could cook one Dish WITH Michael what would it be?

I don't know if he could cook.

Probably the only thing I could make for him without him hating it or getting food poisoning would be grilled cheese sandwiches! :D

If I were to cook something with Michael, it would most DEFINITELY involve whipped cream.

Ooo you could "cook" whipped cream pies with him!

You know what, I think Michael learned to cook for his kids! There has been more than a few occasions were i heard people say that Michael would cook for his kids. I remember during that Access Hollywood interview between Billy Bush, Michael and Will.i.am in Ireland, Billy said that Michael would cook oatmeal for his kids every morning!

Hmm. . I'd cook whatever Michael wants to eat! LOL! I'd probably make him dessert because I'm good at making desserts! ;)

Cooking with Michael. . .hmmm. . . Something that takes a lot of time in the kitchen! Something fun to make, too!

For Michael I would have to bake him something because I've been known to hook someone through my cookies :D mmmmmm....and he likes banana cream pie (according to the speed demon clip) so i'd figure out the Bandera's restaurant recipe and make it to REALLY hook him because that stuff had me wanting to do high way robbery just to get some and i dont even LIKE bananas that much.

now to cook WITH michael? definitely something with chocolate drizzle...and whip cream....and i don't think that the oven would even get turned on....the only thing that WON'T, muhahaha...granted, i'd have to travel back in time to around '88 for this mission

Last edited:
I can't cook very well, but I'm great at making desserts, cookies, and things like that. Let's see, I'll take him out to eat at KFC :)D), and then back home I'll make him some Choclate Eclair Cake. It's soooo good!

I remember reading interviews/stories from the late 70s/early 80s where Michael was baking chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen. :)

And from what we've heard of Michael having breakfast with his kids...well, he was good at pouring cereal, I guess. :lol:

If I were to cook something with Michael, it would most DEFINITELY involve whipped cream.

LMAO Either YOU have a one track mind, or I Have one track mind.
Either way. I'm gonna high five this MJ/Whipped cream thought

Anywayss....
Looks like me and Mike would be fryin some chicken. I make some crazy good fried chicken. Better than KFC!

He seemed to be good at so many things, maybe he could. Depending on how you look at cooking... it can be very creative and an art. I too am curious about this.

If I could cook him something, it would have been italian. A really nice pasta with a homemade sauce...lots of garlic, basil & oregano in the sauce. I'd make a really nice garlic bread to go with it and have it all with just a touch of red wine... some classical tunes, candles, low key. Just really....nice. :)

If I could cook something WITH Michael it would have to be a dessert. I have no idea why, it just seems like it would have been loads of fun. Maybe one of my nice, homemade banana cream pies...with slivers of almonds, some chocolate drizzle, and whip cream. YUM! :D

PS: my dad was a chef for years and had his own resturant...i grew up basically IN the place....so yeah - I LOVE to cook :clapping:

I can't cook very well, but I'm great at making desserts, cookies, and things like that. Let's see, I'll take him out to eat at KFC :)D), and then back home I'll make him some Choclate Eclair Cake. It's soooo good!

lmao...my thoughts exactly.... love that KFC....:D

LMAO Either YOU have a one track mind, or I Have one track mind.
Either way. I'm gonna high five this MJ/Whipped cream thought
ha, we both do. Sha-wing!

If I could cook something WITH Michael it would have to be a dessert. I have no idea why, it just seems like it would have been loads of fun. Maybe one of my nice, homemade banana cream pies...with slivers of almonds, some chocolate drizzle, and whip cream. YUM! :D
Oh you know exactly why.

I would like to make Michael a turkey, broccoli and rice casserole, wheat rolls and sweet tea. Together, we would make a pizza or beef nachos.

I would make Michael a banana cream pie and cheesy enchiladas, I just found out those are his favorite foods :)

I would make Michael a banana cream pie and cheesy enchiladas, I just found out those are his favorite foods :)

Ya I can't believe he loved banana cream pie! :clapping:

Oh you know exactly why.

Well...you know... In my own defense it IS my favorite to make things like banana cream pie. But then again.... you have a point.... *smiles innocently* :wub:

ow well...i own a bakery, so i would like to make a huge pie with him.
when we are finished we eat a piece and the rest we can use for a pie fight!!!
yeah!

Back