In the court of the King-by Stuart BAckSTabbing Backerman

Ankita

Proud Member
I will never forget how this man backstabbed Michael and us during the trial and after that.He is a classic eg. of a disgruntled, peeved, unconscionable ex-employee always looking out for opp. to sell his soul for money! He's bringing out some piece of BS with a very enticing title-In the court of the King-Inside the world of Michael Jackson.

I'm psting the text from his website that displays nothing else but this message. PLEASE don't visit his website and give him the impression that we are interested in him or whatever he has to spew out.

Here it is-

STUART BACKERMAN was Michael Jackson's official worldwide spokesman from 2002-2004, during one of the
most tumultuous periods in the King of Pop's life. IN THE COURT OF THE KING, his candid account of working with Jackson, is unlike any other Jackson book, since it is the only one that takes the reader behind the scenes during these difficult days, chronicling the crisis in Michael's life following the Martin Bashir television special and the
ensuing child molestation charges—a bombshell that abruptly terminated Michael's ambitious attempt at a comeback and derailed him at the very moment when he was poised to reclaim his previous musical stature and reputation.

Backerman gives the reader Michael without his makeup in his riveting depiction of what happens when celebrity cracks up and damage-control starts. Packed with anecdotes and fascinating inside information, IN THE COURT OF THE KING is a unique and stylishly-written memoir, engaging and profound, a highly personal portrait of Jackson and his world that is unflinching in its honesty and disquieting in its implications.

A compelling and poignant look at one of the most tragic figures in our celebrity-obsessed culture,
IN THE COURT OF THE KING is also Backerman's own heartfelt tribute to the late pop music superstar.

______________________________________________________________________________________

<TABLE border=0 width=685><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center width=518 align=left>STUART BACKERMAN is a graduate of the State University of New York and an award-winning theatrical producer, impresario, city planner and civic arts advocate. A publicist and strategic planning consultant, he worked with Michael Jackson as a member of his management team and as his official spokesman.

there is an interview he gave last year. That will give you an idea what this crappy book is going to be about. If you want to read it pl. send me a pm. I don't want to sully this site by giving this man's Bs any more space here. I hate him! And that is putting it mildly.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He worked for MJ for two yrs only and he is still obsessed! He never had it that good that's why! People like these are so annoying! BLAH!

Back