In the closet

GoldenLady

Proud Member
Excuse me for a moment, I'm in another world
I really love that video and the song. Michael gives off this amazing sexy quality. He uses this whole new "sexier" voice and he makes all these amazing sounds lol. What in your opinion is the sexiest Michael Jackson video??

Last edited:
Too hard, he oozes sexiness in all of them.

But I think many girls will agress we love watching him rip open his shirt in DD :)

That is a tough question for sure. I love In the Closet. I love Blood on the Dance Floor (seriously....RED LEATHER! Oh my!). And yeah, anything with the shirt-ripping is quite good!

My absolute 3 favorite sexiest MJ videos are:

In The Closet
Blood On The Dance Floor (You should see the other BOTDF video version)
Dirty Diana

All in that order. In The Closet will always be my number 1 favorite sexiest MJ video. Well mainly because of some of the making of that video scenes. Especially during the part where Naomi is on the ground and on top of Michael riding him. Damn do I ever wish that I was her. When I saw that video when I was 12 years old. I knew I will always be thinking of Michael differently than the way I used to think of him. It was that video that cause me to fall insanely in love with Michael. Back in spring of 92 when I was 12. And ever since then I am still insanely in love with Michael.

I get too jealous watching In The Closet :lol:

I think BOTDF is quite sexy, especially when he's dancing with that girl at the end.

But then, I also like something like Don't Stop Til'..... because his smile is so incredibly amazing, I just want to grab him!!

Hell, I even think he looks sexy in the torn clothing in Earth Song! :wub:

My fave sexiest MJ videos:

Dirty Diana
Come Together
Blood On The Dance Floor

I love the In The Closet video too, how I wish I was Naomi Campbell :yes:
But the way he dances and plays with the camera in the Don't stop 'til you get enough video... :swoon:

Hi, l personally think he looks absolutely amazing in "Remember The Time". That video is just so stunning, he looks so beautiful and like he,s really enjoying himself. and the gold clothes suit him so well !

"Dance with me till dawn" x l miss u Michael. x

In the closet is the sexiest video/song. You want even more sexy? Listen to the In the Closet acapella video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GilaDrgOWM towards the middle ;D. His vocals are crazy sexual lol.

I wish they edited the video better but it's still really sexy. Some think that Naomi and MJ have no chemistry but if you see the behind the scenes they go muuuch further.

BOTDF comes really close.

Hi, l personally think he looks absolutely amazing in "Remember The Time". That video is just so stunning, he looks so beautiful and like he,s really enjoying himself. and the gold clothes suit him so well !

"Dance with me till dawn" x l miss u Michael. x

His face is so pretty in that video, and the way moves his mouth and head while singing.

Back