In The Closet: Top 10 Supermodel videos

raz2911

Proud Member
1295709-supermodels-617-409.jpg

The fashion and music worlds have never exactly stayed in their separate corners, so it comes as little surprise when models become the visual muses for our favorite rockstars. Sometimes the result is little more than a pretty face playing an artist's love interest. Other times, however, the addition of that supermodel X-factor tips it all over the edge.

Our top 10 music videos featuring supermodels list comes on the heels of Duran Duran's new model-filled "Girl Panic!" clip, but we certainly don't forget about the golden age of supermodel music videos, the early '90s. You may notice Naomi Campbell all over our list -- she's found her way onto as many music video sets as designer runways through the years.

10. "November Rain," Guns N' Roses (1992)
Model: Stephanie Seymour

9. "Change Clothes," Jay-Z Feat. Pharrell (2003)
Models: Naomi Campbell, Jessica White

8. "Love Will Never Do (Without You)," Janet Jackson (1990)
Models: Antonio Sabàto Jr., Djimon Hounsou

7. "In The Closet," Michael Jackson (1992)
Model: Naomi Campbell

Much like his sister Janet's 1990 clip with director Herb Ritts, Michael Jackson gets sexy with a supermodel in this sepia-toned clip from Ritts. In one of Jackson's more suggestive videos, the King of Pop dances with his lover, played by the sultry Naomi Campbell.

6. "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself," The White Stripes (2003)
Model: Kate Moss

5. "Girl Panic!" Duran Duran (2011)
Models: Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Eva Herzigova, Helena Christensen, Yasmin Le Bon

4. "Stacy's Mom," Fountains of Wayne (2003)
Model: Rachel Hunter

3. "Uptown Girl," Billy Joel (1983)
Model: Christie Brinkley

2. "Wicked Game," Chris Isaak (1991)
Model: Helena Christensen

1. "Freedom," George Michael (1990)
Models: Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Tatjana Patitz

http://www.billboard.com/#/column/the-hook/girls-on-film-top-10-supermodel-videos-1005485352.story?page=2

It's also missing Remember The Time because of Iman... I wonder why wasn't part of it. :thinking:And Wicked Game is THE MOST BORING SONG AND VIDEO EVER! :yawn:

Last edited:
Back