In The Closet.....Michael is on heat!!!

I remember in some interview somewhere they said that he was so shy.. they wanted it to be sexier but he just couldn't do it!

I remember in some interview somewhere they said that he was so shy.. they wanted it to be sexier but he just couldn't do it!

Woah really?
I dunno how you could've gotten more sexy than that. Like on both parts. Naomi was so great in that clip. Amazing choice. Best figure i've seen in ages, but honestly, she was way hotter looking in the 90s imo.
I know everyone enjoys Michael's sensitive side, and i love it too, it's one of the defining features that draws me so intensely to him, but i really really like it when he gets passionate in any sense.
eg. inthe closet, the extra part of Black or white, DS, etc.

theres a video to DS? i didnt know that

this happend to be the first "Naughty" video i saw of mike when i was veyr little :giggle: he looks very nice though and i love his body so much! i want it lol

Woah really?
I dunno how you could've gotten more sexy than that. Like on both parts. Naomi was so great in that clip. Amazing choice. Best figure i've seen in ages, but honestly, she was way hotter looking in the 90s imo.
I know everyone enjoys Michael's sensitive side, and i love it too, it's one of the defining features that draws me so intensely to him, but i really really like it when he gets passionate in any sense.
eg. inthe closet, the extra part of Black or white, DS, etc.

Unfortunatly though, Naomi is not a nice person at all, went on a flight she was on once and she caused a bit of chaos, complaining all the time, she's nasty. That flight was great, so don't know what she was thinking

Back