In Search of Books: True Crime

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I am a big true crime fan. I am looking for a or some good books, that explain the scene, etc. (I don't know how to word what I'm looking for) I am interested in: 1962 Marilyn Monroe, 1969 death Sharon Tate / Manson Murders, OJ Simpson trial, JonBenet Ramsey case, Dorothy Stratten & whatever else 'true crime'

I guess the first one would be just a biography on Marilyn Monroe (First, I'm a fan of M&M) & I have tried to read Helter Skelter but have not finished it; I guess thats the only book that goes into detail.

Please forgive me- I am just a big fan of true crime & enjoy reading about it.

I'm reading this book The Murder Business & its fascinating stuff ; if your a True Crime fan like me :bugeyed You would enjoy it.

Thank you.

This is the thread for me since I am so attracted to stuff like this,High Profile crimes are the ones that I am curious at. :O

The perfect type of crime book that I like is something that tells both sides of an story and is not one-sided. I wish I can recommend something to you but I don't remember the titles.

Aphrodite Jones has a few true Crime stuff besides the "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" book.

Back