important question about O2 arena blockes A B C

Remyisme

Proud Member
Are those sitting blockes? I've just watched a video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLzDDz60Mwo

on 4.44 they show the arena and these blocks look like they have chairs. so you actually buy tickets in ABC for sitting places?! But i'm sure that there will be standing people, how does it work could someone explain please?

It's really important to me please answer someone.

Oh, i see. it's just I've seen people standing in this video, or another video of the Arena, and it seemed like they were watching the show standing up and dancing, and in the same time I saw there are seats there.

Thank you fo telling me.

some concerts have just standing on the floor so that might have been what u were watching

I have a ticket for the B block and after watching the video, I had the feeling that I will be seeing MJ the size of an ant… :( Man, I have to go buy some binoculars… *sad*

I have a ticket for the B block and after watching the video, I had the feeling that I will be seeing MJ the size of an ant… :( Man, I have to go buy some binoculars… *sad*

That Video is slightly deceptive, Been there on sevreal ocasions. On each occasion having a totally different view. Let me reassure you that not one of those seats had a bad view. Thats the greatest thing about the 02, they have built it in such a way that everyone has a great view. So don't worry

Back