Imagine MJ as a DJ!

MsMo

Proud Member
:wild:

Artists Get Their Own Channels In Clear Channel Deal

June 12, 2009
By Mitchell Peters, L.A.

Artists like the Eagles and Christina Aguilera can now play DJ, at least online.

Clear Channel Radio and Front Line Management are creating artist personal experience (a.p.e.) radio, a stand-alone company that will allow musicians to produce their own online radio shows, Billboard can exclusively reveal...

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_display/industry/e3i920558b8dc829f047add3c71a6c3b0ad

"Okay, after the spark and sizzle that is James Brown, we're going to take you back about 73 years with this pop classic by Charlie Chaplin, sure to set the mood for the evining"...

"Okay, after the spark and sizzle that is James Brown, we're going to take you back about 73 years with this pop classic by Charlie Chaplin, sure to set the mood for the evining"...

LOL! He likes current music too! :smilerolleyes:

and artists like Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, EW&F...

Aw Come on, it wouldn't be THAT bad LOL!

He KNOWS good DANCE club-bangin' music better than most folk :cheeky:

f_laugh.gif
exactly.

he be spinning Barbara Streisand and Rogers & Hammerstein showtunes, heh.

but na, Mike's got some great taste. when he was asked in the '93 deposition about his collection, he also mentioned names like Stevie, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, Johnny Mathis, Eagles, Aretha and a lot of the old Motown stuff from the 60s.

lol, IF he were arrogant...:

"And now for some real clubbin music....da one and da only.......oh! myself! hehehe....

let's call in DIRTY DIANA!"

yup..yup..if i want to listen to liza minelli and classical music ill tune in.
no really he'll play r. kelly too.

"for tonights listening pleasure I'd like to tickle your ears
with Tchaikovsky and as an added suprise guess what the
whole Nutcracker suite and don't forget to turn in tomorrrow
for the Claude Debussy marathon Aaow !!!!!!! "

LOL! He likes current music too! :smilerolleyes:

and artists like Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, EW&F...

Aw Come on, it wouldn't be THAT bad LOL!

He KNOWS good DANCE club-bangin' music better than most folk :cheeky:

f_laugh.gif
exactly.

he be spinning Barbara Streisand and Rogers & Hammerstein showtunes, heh.

but na, Mike's got some great taste. when he was asked in the '93 deposition about his collection, he also mentioned names like Stevie, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, Johnny Mathis, Eagles, Aretha and a lot of the old Motown stuff from the 60s.

Yeah, his diversity is what makes him such a great artist. I find it funny how many casual fans of mainstream rap or hip-hop (people who just go with the fads) don't realize that most of the best producers also have a wide range of tastes, and that many times they're sampling classical music, classic rock, pop and sometimes even country songs.

I always have appreciated artists like MJ and Donny Hathaway's varied tastes in music.

lol, IF he were arrogant...:

"And now for some real clubbin music....da one and da only.......oh! myself! hehehe....

let's call in DIRTY DIANA!"
:D:D:D

yup..yup..if i want to listen to liza minelli and classical music ill tune in.
no really he'll play r. kelly too.
Yeah I think so too. Iginition remix-the first thing that comes to mind, Hell Yeah, Happy People (the type of songs I think he would dig a lot)

If he was a DJ, he would be the kind of DJ that have more girls bob their heads around the turntable than any other DJs have ever done:yes: It wouldn't matter what kind of music he put on. He can play James Brown for 5 hours straight and people wouldn't mind at all. Well, I know I wouldn't:) Oh, he would shout things like, "Make it funky!" (member that? On the BET show?) or "Good God!" during one of them songs and of course, doin the JB steps.

:D:D:D

Yeah I think so too. Iginition remix-the first thing that comes to mind, Hell Yeah, Happy People (the type of songs I think he would dig a lot)

If he was a DJ, he would be the kind of DJ that have more girls bob their heads around the turntable than any other DJs have ever done:yes: It wouldn't matter what kind of music he put on. He can play James Brown for 5 hours straight and people wouldn't mind at all. Well, I know I wouldn't:) Oh, he would shout things like, "Make it funky!" (member that? On the BET show?) or "Good God!" during one of them songs and of course, doin the JB steps.

Yep! I can see him now, dancin' and singin' along with his favorite Jams :D

I belive mj is being a dj in heaven now!....jammin and dancing his heart out with the angels!...GO MICHAEL!

Back