imagine if Michael was on Twitter

staywithme

Proud Member
there would be the huge debate about whether its really michael jackson or not or just a poser but i dont think it would work anyway - too many hackers and what would he say exactly?

would he understand how it works?

i find it hard to imagine the things he would tweet . . . 'was at studio today , god bless u all' or things like 'eating a beautiful watermelon , got the seeds all over my clothes hehe , god bless u all'

i have a feeling he would say "god bless" in alot of his tweets

what do u think he would tweet?

I don't know but I just had a hilarious visual of just the idea of michael sitting at the computer. cute lol.

ye it does sound exciting and funny

i can imagine him on blackberry gettin one of his black bodygaurds to show him how to send a tweet lol

^ye i know maybe he wouldnt understand how it works becoz i heard he never knew how to use a comp/phone properly

i bet he'd know how it works. he's smart. he can figure it out.

i could imagine him sending out messages like

"i love you all from the bottom of my heart."
"let's moonwalk together"
"im loving you more"

I don't know but I just had a hilarious visual of just the idea of michael sitting at the computer. cute lol.

Somebody was asked how Michael found out about that young British boy from Britian's Got Talent, the one who was supposed to sing with him on tour, and he said Michael found out about the boy after "watching a video on youtube"

i guess most of us assume Michael has much better things to do than sit and watch a video of someone on a computer

Last edited:
come on you guys michael is mad smart. If he could just about figure out how to work that high tech camera from access hollywood. "whats the price by retail" then im sure he could figure out how to twitter. It is funny picturing him trying or what he would have said tho.

But michael was never the type to do things like that.

michael knew how to use an computer, but mike on twitter?
he would never do that, im sure....
hmmm....but the thought of it is funny!
It makes me smile thinking about the tweets hew ould send, hahaha.

i remeber seeing a photo of michael with Prince,Paris & 'Blanket' and right behind him looked to be a home computer and had like personal pictures and notes around the walls of computer area. I always thought that that was his computer. I just wander what it would be like with twitter, makes me smile anyway. :)

Back