I'm tired of these 02 conspiracy theories!!!

Was it 100% MJ at the O2?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
I posted something like this a while ago, but the thread got deleted because it got heated (haha that rhymes) and I didn't get to read the rest of the replies. A few months ago, the thought of the real MJ not being at the O2 press conference was consuming my mind. He seemed a little different to me at first and I just didn't believe it was him. I read some pretty interesting things on here and at the end of the day I was convinced it was the real michael jackson there. I mean, he has impersonators, but no clones!

Well, yesterday my friend wanted to see the o2 announcement, so I pulled it up on youtube. She observed that he was really excited and must have been really happy to put on the shows for his fans. After we were done watching it, I scrolled down, and to my amazement, this "it was him, it wasn't him" discussion was still going!! I couldn't believe it! I posted a comment saying it was obviously him at the o2, and this morning I got bombarded with messages saying otherwise. Is there a video out there that proves it was 100% him? Or some good points I can tell these people. Anything I can say to them to stop spamming my inbox? Any convincing points/reasons? or should I just report them for spreading false info around?

(sorry if this has annoyed anyone)

It was his clone, Michael Jackson the Second. And the original MJ's still alive, living in a secret base in Hawaii. Elvis is his neighbour and he had a super wooper party last friday, since it was his 75th anniversary and all, you know.

Here, that's people's common sense to you.

The people who say it wasn't him obviously aren't fans or just got into him after he passed. If you've been following Michael for almost all your life, its pretty obvious that was Michael Jackson. THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON.

It was his clone, Michael Jackson the Second. And the original MJ's still alive, living in a secret base in Hawaii. Elvis is his neighbour and he had a super wooper party last friday, since it was his 75th anniversary and all, you know.

Here, that's people's common sense to you.

^^

lol

somebody actually said no...?

if ur trying to mess with me...stoppppp

i was there and it was mj ! for gods sake why even bring a topic like this up ?

You cant expect to do these polls and not have people disagree with you!!

I for one know that was Michael if people dont then more fool them!!

thats true =P

As i said before, i didn't bring this up to annoy anyone, i just need help thinking of things to say to the doubters so they could stop it already. I know i can't stop it, but if its going on 7 months later, that's kinda messed up.

thats true =P

As i said before, i didn't bring this up to annoy anyone, i just need help thinking of things to say to the doubters so they could stop it already. I know i can't stop it, but if its going on 7 months later, that's kinda messed up.

Here's a good one. What reason would Michael have NOT to be there, announcing the biggest comeback tour ever? Why would he need a body double for it? It baffles me to think that Michael wouldn't want to be in front of thousands of screaming fans for the first time in years.

I posted something like this a while ago, but the thread got deleted because it got heated

If a thread gets deleted, You don't start the topic up again. It was deleted for a reason. Reason being, It got heated and it's pointless. Same will happen again.

It was Michael.

End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back