Im sorry to say this, but I think the tour will be...

Conspiracy

Proud Member
Fricking AWESOME, its been sooooo long since we seen him. And now its less than 2 months till the King Of Pop will perform again, and boy is he ready for this! This has been planned years and years!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) + :) = :)

*singing* Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis isssssssssssss iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want michael we want michael we want michael!!! Well we f**king got him! :punk:

THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT!!!! AHHHH :wild:

Why are you sorry to say that the concert is gonna be FRICKING AWESOME OMFG OMGOMGOMG

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
OMG, I'm so excited!!!! I don't think it's healthy to be this excited all the time lol!!

:D :D :D

yeah ahahahah true, its absolutely not healthy to be excited the whole time! lol, im afraid i will get a heart attack before the concerts start!!! lol

Give me an M, give me an I, give me a C, give me an H, give me an A, give me an E, give me an L!
Give me a J, give me an A, give me a C, give me a K, give me an S, give me an O, give me an N!
Who is the King of Pop?! - Michael Jackson!

:)

I have gotten more and more excited this past week.

When it was first announced I was super excited, then I got my tickets and I freaked out. Then it kind of dyed down a little bit. But in the past week I have gotten more and more excited again. Maybe it was because I went to a concert last night which got me excited up. But im not sure, has anyone else had the same?

I've also gotten über excited this week, with all the rehearsal news coming in and ppl talking about how spectacular the shows will be.. All this stuff is seemingly getting us (fans) hyped up, cuz I've noticed everyone here being like OMG OMG OMG, lol.

This is Michael-mania, baby!!! :D

^ Same here!! All excited again:wild:

It's going to be AWESOME!! It's so great Michael does this for us!!

I almost tough to,that you'r will say something bad..lol because of tittle..
can't waittttttttttttttttt.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love you Michael:)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is really it! Come on July!!!

Back