I'm sorry to Michael~~

pauline

Proud Member
Hi, I'm the new members of this club. I think i should say sorry to him.Because...
Before Michael Jackson died, I don't know he is the greatest man and good father that i can imagine.What i know about michael before?? I just got something about him from mass media.But now, i know that---they are wrong, they're liyer, i should not believe them anymore.

But after he died, I feel so sad and i can't accept he had died. If i have one more chance, i hope that is lies. Also, i will be his big fans early!!!

But I Know That He Will Live In My Heart Forever!!!--(i hope all of you are)

He had changed my life. He let me know that we should love...love family, love friends, love anythings that you have. Don't miss them, because they'll be your power when you met some diffculties.

Now, what can i do???Every day, I just can finds some news about him, reading Michael articles, blogs, listening to his songs and watching videos and interviews on youtube or on other website. Of course, I have bought some CDs of him.

I think about him throughout the whole day and every time I will automatically feel very depressed that he's not here. At night I go to bed, and lay there thinking about him. I can't stop crying. I don't know why I will cry. I just know that i was following my feeling.
Now, I promised that i won't believe mass media reported anything about M.J anymore.
Because i think it will misleading reader~~~

I read articles where people have said they have seen sighting of him after he had died. I know those articles are crazy, but thinking he may be still out there in hiding or something makes it a little bit more comforting. Even if I don't believe it, it gives me that small bit of hope.

I feel sad living in a world without Michael. He really did feel like the king of the world. And now that God has left this world and left us all alone, it feels really scary living each day without him on this earth.

After I died ,i hope i can live with him.
That's all i want to say. Please forgive me.

Last edited:
Hello, Pauline. Welcome to MJJC. Continue to stay positive. The media has been very negative towards Michael for a very long time and you have to learn how tell truth from lie.

Again, welcome to the wonderful world that is Michael Jackson's.

awwww, welcome. A lot of people are having their eyes opened and it is wonderful. The more the merrier!!!

I feel sad living in a world without Michael. He really did feel like the king of the world. And now that God has left this world and left us all alone, it feels really scary living each day without him on this earth.

hi Pauline, do u mean u think michael is god? im confused

hi Pauline, do u mean u think michael is god? im confused

i think she meant "He FELT like he was the king/god of the world." ...... and now that king/god has left ....and it feels scary and lonely.

I relate to that, when we love someone very much they can be the centre of our world, (ie like a king or god), and it is a shock when we lose them.

Hi Pauline :) & welcome....

Thanks all of you!!!
All of you had given me some supported and all of you are very nice,
you let me feel that we like a family and forever~~
I'm happy now...Thanks again^^

Last edited:
Hello Pauline,
I'm glad that Michael gets new fans every day/week.
I think that 98% of all the negative articles journalist wrote were not true, but unfortunately many people believed it. But i'm glad that you (and many others) not langer believe them

Welcome Pauline :) Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I am proud that I never once believed anything the media reported. There were so many people who tried to convince me otherwise, but I always tuned them out and believed in him and the beautiful person I knew he was.

Thinking about it now, I know that it could have been easy to join the media circus that criticised Michael every day of his life. Having studied journalism myself, I know how manipulative the media can be and how easily they twist stories in order to make a profit. I have had friends say to me that since he died, they have realised that their previous judgements of him were false. It is a shame and it saddens me that it took his death for people to finally recognise this. :(

It is comforting to know that, in my heart, I always stood by Michael Jackson. And I will continue to love and believe in Michael until the day I die.

Hi, I'm the new members of this club. I think i should say sorry to him.Because...
Before Michael Jackson died, I don't know he is the greatest man and good father that i can imagine.What i know about michael before?? I just got something about him from mass media.But now, i know that---they are wrong, they're liyer, i should not believe them anymore.

But after he died, I feel so sad and i can't accept he had died. If i have one more chance, i hope that is lies. Also, i will be his big fans early!!!

But I Know That He Will Live In My Heart Forever!!!--(i hope all of you are)

He had changed my life. He let me know that we should love...love family, love friends, love anythings that you have. Don't miss them, because they'll be your power when you met some diffculties.

Now, what can i do???Every day, I just can finds some news about him, reading Michael articles, blogs, listening to his songs and watching videos and interviews on youtube or on other website. Of course, I have bought some CDs of him.

I think about him throughout the whole day and every time I will automatically feel very depressed that he's not here. At night I go to bed, and lay there thinking about him. I can't stop crying. I don't know why I will cry. I just know that i was following my feeling.
Now, I promised that i won't believe mass media reported anything about M.J anymore.
Because i think it will misleading reader~~~

I read articles where people have said they have seen sighting of him after he had died. I know those articles are crazy, but thinking he may be still out there in hiding or something makes it a little bit more comforting. Even if I don't believe it, it gives me that small bit of hope.

After I died ,i hope i can live with him.
That's all i want to say. Please forgive me.

Thanks for joining our forum.. I have felt the same way as you. I feel so empty now living in a world without Michael. Its just not the same. Michael was the king, he will always be the king to this earth. When I die I would like to be with him too.

Well 4 years ago, I also thought MJ would be this and that...but I'm glad that I changed my mind, after someone told me on a forum the truth about him.
I was crying because I never knew he had vitiligo and that he was kind ect.
I just hate the tabloids...even now, they don't stop telling lies....

But I'm glad that I had at least these 4 years of joy and hope.
He changed me and I wish I would have met him to say THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU. :(

Some ancient civilizations believed that their kings became gods when they passed, so I think that's what Pauline meant.

Welcome to the communitiy Pauline, and please don't feel guilty any more. There is no need. You have realised that what you've seen and heard was lies...... At least you have realised this - not many people do. :)

I'm sorry to Michael aswell. After the trial I knew how hard it was on Michael but kept thinking about Michael coming back and making new music. I think that was quite selfish of me because his health and his family were way more important. I read now how Michael never found peace after the allegations and that just breaks my heart and now there are 3 children left without a father. :(

Back