I'm so amazed how the whole world love mj now he s dead, but what about before????

Linda74

Proud Member
I am not suprised. I think this is what usually happens. I have been a fan for more than 20 years. It just hasn´t really sunk in yet.

Landis and McCartney dont love Michael. They are just playing the game. Because of their positions they have to say something. They are the fakers. But I dont check for them. I check for the people who had real interaction with Michael and who I know cared about him as a person.

Yes it's sad that Michael had to die before the world is courageous enough to honour the humble MJ instead of the freak.

People dont know what their missing until there gone. I was an obsessed fan when i was a kid, but as i grew up i stopped listening to him. Its been so many years since his great music was on the charts, that some ppl may have forgotten about his music and focused on his personal life.

Hypocites! FAkers
Where are these people when Michael needed them by his side?
Al sharpton is so right. Some people are just jumping on the bandwagon

wait and see what they will be saying in a year's time. well ... too much... a month's time. will they still love him? will they still play his music?

it makes me not feel right,al these ppl coming out and proclaiming there love for mj when they prob didnt give a **** a few days ago.

we will always be mj fans, i just hope there is enough unseen footage and music for yrs to come,as im stuggling to get a grip tht hes gone.

Back