I'm sick & tried of tmz they're liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm so angry that i what to beat the hell of :mat: we have are rights who let them

let's all the fans get them & srtge them :yes: p.s i don't how to spell it :thinking: :mat:

Ever since his death, they've tried to become "Michael Central"
Michael was the biggest thing that happened to those low lives =/...and yet they continue call him Wac.KO Jac.KO :no:

Just ignore them honey. The facts will come out eventually. We've already proven them wrong anyway. The coroners report clearly states that MJ couldn't have self-administered the drug. The theory was discredited the minute the story came out. People are on Murray's side because they feel bad for him. Some do not like Michael and are applauding Murray for doing what he did. We're going to hear a lot of horrible things in the next few months/years as the trial gets under way. They seem to think that Michael is the man on trial here. The press love to kick him when he's down. The press love to spit on his grave.

But here's one thing to remember. We'll get through it. If we can get through the pain of losing Michael, we can get through this. We have to fight for him. We have to stand up for him. And we'll do it until justice is done. Until then, we just have to take the blows as they come.

thanks for telling me that :waving:

feels like we bring back 2005 in are lives all over again i hate this :mat: :cry:

Just ignore them honey. The facts will come out eventually. We've already proven them wrong anyway. The coroners report clearly states that MJ couldn't have self-administered the drug. The theory was discredited the minute the story came out. People are on Murray's side because they feel bad for him. Some do not like Michael and are applauding Murray for doing what he did. We're going to hear a lot of horrible things in the next few months/years as the trial gets under way. They seem to think that Michael is the man on trial here. The press love to kick him when he's down. The press love to spit on his grave.

But here's one thing to remember. We'll get through it. If we can get through the pain of losing Michael, we can get through this. We have to fight for him. We have to stand up for him. And we'll do it until justice is done. Until then, we just have to take the blows as they come.

you are right..
if a God exists... and it exists... there will be justice for Michael....i'm sure!!!

Hang in there honey, you have so much love and support here. Never forget that. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back