Im searching for beautiful song :)

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
Hey people i heard on radio today one song and all i remember was this
isnt that the life is going down down ....(something like that)...most likely girl sing this song ...

In song there is lots of repeating words down down ....

Maybe somebody know this song :) Just post some link from you tube if you think that song might be it and ill see ;)

I hope somebody can help me find it .

Thanks ,
Boris ^_^

i know what song you are talking about. it's by Keri Hilson, Kanye West, and Neyo. i don't know the title exactly either, and i love the song too. it's something about not letting falling off the horse(of falling in love) get you down.

it's called 'knock you down'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ6sp3X_LVk

Thank for your try but unfortunately its not that song :

This song i heard is more like casual and easy ..kinda sad motion in it and singed by 1 person / female it looks like to me.If we find it youl see that its really cool song and i think most of you heard it somewhere ;)

Because we then know which people are not the one you mean.

I think this is usless ...it would be good idea if i know more information's :( I just have part of melody in my head and that few words that i wrote on my cellular when i heard it on radio (It seamed to me like that but im not sure if that is correct ) ;((

Its kinda sad song with down down XDD and talking about life ...1 girl sings it ..if somebody has something on his mind he can post it here :)
Its not new song and rhythm is kinda slow (no electronic or similar stuff )...

decko, pitaj mene - Lutricia McNeal - Ain't that just the way

;)

jel ta?

(is this the one? :) )

THIS IS TE ONE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DANGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!

I have this guy on my msn and facebook and i dont ask him XDDDDDDD DANG XDDD

Back