I'm new here..hi.

crimsontide33

Proud Member
Forgive me if I'm not in the right place but I'm just getting used to this forum!
Just wanted to say hello and hope you are all coping as well as you can.
I'm just glad I've found someplace to discuss Michael now that he has gone.

I am still in shock and cant believe it all.
I had the privelige to see him perform in 2 concerts and I have to say they started the best years of my life.

x

Welcome, its nice to have another MJ fan here.

Hello I'm fairly new here too, coming from michaeljackson.com forum which has now closed. Like you I am still in shock. I was to see him on opening night at the o2 and again in February. I'm gutted and still cannot believe what has happened. It is nice that everyone is sticking together and helping each other through this. I hope you will be comforted a little by this wonderful forum and the lovely people on it. x

Hello I'm fairly new here too, coming from michaeljackson.com forum which has now closed. Like you I am still in shock. I was to see him on opening night at the o2 and again in February. I'm gutted and still cannot believe what has happened. It is nice that everyone is sticking together and helping each other through this. I hope you will be comforted a little by this wonderful forum and the lovely people on it. x

Yeah. I was on there occasionally when I got my tickets for TII.

The next few weeks'll be tough.

welcome :better:
Im so glad you came
we need to be together for love and support
to help us though this _ we have such a beautiful
MJ family _ Michael raised us well :)

Welcome to all of the new members of this message board. Love and peace to all of you.

welcome
though the times are sad now for us Michael's fans.....
welcome to MJJC

welcome crimsontide and Marjie! nice to have fans join even when the times are so sad for all of us! We need to stick together!

welcome crimsontide and Marjie! nice to have fans join even when the times are so sad for all of us! We need to stick together!

Thankyou so much for your welcoming us newbies. It means a lot to know you are with friends at this sad time in our lives

Back