I'm making butter for myself into health choose of food (picture)

rockstar

Proud Member
hi :waving: all

i been very sick for week & today i'm feeling little butter i change my food eatting but i didn't give up chocolate :no: cause dark chocolate is good in your health so i keep that in for just the the weekend :) :yes:

so today for dinner i made myself simggle eggs with tomorts with flat bread :)
here is the picture of it
itmydinner.jpg

i show you how i did it first is i cook my simggle eggs then i cute my tomorts very small then i put eaxted oil on the flat bread then let it on the pan to look cook then i put on the bread is frech dress then i put tomorts on it then the simggle eggs on it then i put little more on the frech dress there you go with water to drink ;)

Hi rockstar! Your dish looks good. I've changed my eating habits too starting yesterday. Less sugar and processed foods for me.

Good for you Rockstar! You're a good example for us. I need to give up sugar, frozen meals and learn how to cook, lol.

thanks i feel proud :punk::clapping:

that's good that i'm good example that's what i what for people makes me feel good about it & proud :D

yup Rockstar..that is something to be proud of...and your food looks great...keep up the good work and you will feel better..:)

yep & i got to go see my doctor end of spetember :yes: to see how my deit & working out but i have not been doing that alot cause i feel sick all the tim & not well i can do this can of thing when i'm feel butter :yes:

Back