I'm in a Hurry and God's Not ❃Joyce Meyer❃

billyworld99

Proud Member
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zaeeuep1BIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I absolutely LOVE Joyce..after my sister passed away I was so sad and depressed for so long..I looked at and read so many books trying to make sense of it all ..trying to find out the WHY aspect of it all...and I have to say...Joyce made it all make sense..after listening to her and watching her explain the bible in detail..I had a better understanding of it all. It is not that I understand everything...because I dont think we ever will..but Joyce helped ease my pain some and helped me move out of that very dark place that my mind was in. Thank you for posting this..and Thank you Joyce.

^^ no problem as a kid i used to be really bitter and selfish especially towards some of my family and i just came across her and her messages encourage me to become a better person and recoile and apologize to them and

^^ no problem as a kid i used to be really bitter and selfish especially towards some of my family and i just came across her and her messages encourage me to become a better person and recoile and apologize to them and
I am so happy to hear that Joyce has helped you too. She really is of God. I remember she told a story one time about a mna tht wanted to be saved..he went with his wife to a Joyce Meyers meeting and he said that when she came out on stage he saw behind her like 7 foot high dudes...they were like standing behind her..the man thought at first that it was the chorus.. when he told her about it ..she turned around and there was no one there,,lol..what he was seeing was her guardian angles...that to me is just mind blowing...it is as if they were saying..we are here to protect her.

She's pretty cool, though I haven't listened too much to her messages. But she's definitely a great name for female pastors out there.

I am so happy to hear that Joyce has helped you too. She really is of God. I remember she told a story one time about a mna tht wanted to be saved..he went with his wife to a Joyce Meyers meeting and he said that when she came out on stage he saw behind her like 7 foot high dudes...they were like standing behind her..the man thought at first that it was the chorus.. when he told her about it ..she turned around and there was no one there,,lol..what he was seeing was her guardian angles...that to me is just mind blowing...it is as if they were saying..we are here to protect her.

thanks i think this was one of the first video i saw

Last edited:
^^^thank you so much for posting that video..I just learn so much from Joyce. She is also on tv daily. I uually catch her in the morning at like 7am...I always wanted to go to one of her 3day weekends..the problem is money..it is expensive.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U4QeG2sI_9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back