im going to see This Is it in 3 hours a qustion for all of you thathave sean the movie

marias21

Proud Member
do they show any part of the Memorail or him in a open casket or any part after his death

Nonono, don't worry.
It's all rehearsal footage plus some interviews with people working on the tour and clips of the films that were made to go along with the show.

They don't even mention that he passed away. The closest is some scrolling text at the beginning that says on June 25, he was eight days away from going to London for dress rehearsals.

They don't even mention that he passed away. The closest is some scrolling text at the beginning that says on June 25, he was eight days away from going to London for dress rehearsals.

I am glad they didn't make reference to his passing I was waiting for it at the end during the credits. I would have lost it if they had of done that.

Julia

im goingright now to see it i wire whati think when i get back bye

WOW WOW WOW this movie was simply AMAZING I LOVED IT i love the part when he whent weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol he had me laughing the whole time i love the fact that he wore the "curls for my girls shirt"and i love the beginning of Earth song i cant believe hes gone if that F up doctor and AEG would not have killed him this concert would have been simply amazing

I saw the movie today. Please don't worry. They show NOTHING related to his death. Just his excellence in dance and music. Just remember to bring tissues with you. . . .

Back