I'm getting a Louis vuitton bag in 2 weeks !!!!!!

marias21

Proud Member
i am sooooooo exited about it Ive been wanting one for a long time and finely i found the one Ive been looking for i cant wait to have it its the speedy 25 with the matching wallet

Aw congrats!! I love all my LV bags and sunglasses. Worth every penny! Lol

Congrats!! I've only got one, and it's vintage so the leather is like butter - gorgeous.

I'm kinda over LV though, there's so many fakes that only people who actually know LV quality can tell the difference, most think they're fake as soon as they see it.

well to tel lyou the truth mine is going to be a " fake" one but im getting the high end one im going all the way to San diego to get it i cant get a real one becuse its so much money beside like my husband says why get a $1,000 puse when your going to thow in the closet any ways or lose it mine is only $50

LOL

I have a couple of fakes too, but not LV, some of those are just too obvious. I do LOVE my Marc Jacobs replica :p

yeah i agree that some LV are to noticeable that they are fake but this person that sell it in San Diego has them that they are exactly the same as a real LV with the LV and everything so it worth it for me to go to San Diego ive been looking for a one that had the LV on it in the swap meet here i n Riverside and San bernardino but they dint sell it and i found this person that sells it like that on Craigslist but the only bad part is I'm paying $17 each way on the Amtrak to get it :( she also sell guess Coach Marc Jacobs and Chanel replica bags so i think im going to be going there alot lol

Last edited:
lol...but.........you can't call it a LV if its a fake.
i had an urge to buy a fake chanel bag once. i wanted, needed that logo on my arm=P i did finally get a real one. but.... either way i wish we didn't live in a world where fashion items had ridiculous prices!
whats odd is theres celebs who get goodies like these bags for free when they can actually afford them lmao. crazzzy world.
screamo.png

I know it's always a treat to have a good fake bag. But where they come from and who make them is sick. Only reason I won't buy a fake.

i had a fake lv purse way back in highschool haha then i met my bf and he spoils me .. lol but if i were to buy a luxury purse it'll probably be a fake one lol

I know it's always a treat to have a good fake bag. But where they come from and who make them is sick. Only reason I won't buy a fake.

this person that sell the one i m going to buy make them so thre no sweet shops or child labor invold if that was the case i wolud not buy it form her she and her husband makes them

lol...but.........you can't call it a LV if its a fake.
i had an urge to buy a fake chanel bag once. i wanted, needed that logo on my arm=P i did finally get a real one. but.... either way i wish we didn't live in a world where fashion items had ridiculous prices!
whats odd is theres celebs who get goodies like these bags for free when they can actually afford them lmao. crazzzy world.
screamo.png

why cant you call it a LV bag why dose it have to cost lots of $ to be a "LV bag " even tho is dose not come out of a LV store it still a LV bag it just costed less

Is not really and LV bag if it's not made by LV lol, sure it looks like, but I tell ya, it's all in the quality.

I'm not much of a bag person myself, I've got loads of them but most have been presents, now SHOES! that's my thing lol, I try to get the real ones if possible, the leather is amazing and your feet won't be torn appart.

Is not really and LV bag if it's not made by LV lol, sure it looks like, but I tell ya, it's all in the quality.

I'm not much of a bag person myself, I've got loads of them but most have been presents, now SHOES! that's my thing lol, I try to get the real ones if possible, the leather is amazing and your feet won't be torn appart.

I agree. People sell fakes all the time, and some buyers can't even tell the difference. For me, personally, I would not spend a few hundred on a bag. (A REAL LV bag costs a pretty penny) It's stupid to me to pay a few hundredbucks or more on a bag. My sister once had a LV wallet and she paid a few hundred for it, and I told her she was stupid, cause she wouldn't even have a few hundred to carry around in the damn thing. LOL!!!

Last edited:
i found one in LA!!!!!!!!!!!! so there no need for me to go to San diego after all its $65 but i think my trip to San diego would have been more if i got it there so i cant wait till Monday ive tried going yesterday to find the store in San Diego and got lost !!!!! and got home really late it was 3 hours on the stupid metrolink when it take 1 hour form riverside to San diego in a car i had to transfer to 2 trains i took the frist train at 7:26 AM and got there at 11 A M

if any of you want to know where to find the LV in LA PM me i wont post it on the board

Back