I'm confused about the whole 'unreleased' thing

I'm sort of behind when it comes to MJ news. What's the difference between the versions of the KOP project? Will there be different unreleased tracks on each cd? Are there even going to be unreleased tracks? I noticed, on the German version, that there aren't any.

"got the hots" is an unreleased track in every country except Japan

and "got the hots" is on the German edition

my guess is that those countries who get an "unreleased track" will feature "got the hots"

my guess is that those countries who get an "unreleased track" will feature "got the hots"

That really sucks if it's true. MJ should know that all fans already have that track (either legally or illegally), and that he shouldn't release it again. When I heard that a new unreleased track was coming out, I thought it would be something new. :smilerolleyes:

yes, technically GTH is unreleased in ALL countries except japan.

So, hopefully, Japan will bring someting more...

Here is my theory

alot of countries editions DO include songs like Got The Hots, Weve Had Enough etc..

Sony BMG Australia told me we are the ONLY country in the world with "unreleased" song being included...

that means that the other songs, like Got The Hots and Weve Had Enough are NOT classified as "unreleased" because other countries are getting them on their editions.

Unreleased means never been released before. The Ultmiate Collection, T25, all that. Not included on ANYTHING before.

I knew it was gonna be Got The Hots. I was right all along :tease:

MJ okays each of those releases, so Sony and MJ should be blamed.

Well whatever. You guys don't have to buy it if you don't want to. Plain and simple. If you're so upset about it, just ignore it.

Back