i'm certain he's smiling

Aw, great!! Don't be shy, enjoy the music and let it all out! Isn't it great how Michael's music inspires and unites people and gives them joy ?

Thanks for sharing!

This is fantastic..I hope Michael is smiling..:)..thanks for sharing.

thts so cool!! it made me cry i love how Michaels music brings everyone together
yes hes definitely smiling :)

Just beautiful! :) It made me think how wonderful it would be if we could do the same thing, but with people from all around the world, all edited in one song, one video, for ONE man!

This is amazing! :dancing:
I just love the joy and all the happy faces of the people on the video. Well that's just what Michael and his Music does to the world :love:

I'm sure he is smiling. Love you Mike :heart:

you welcome guys, but truly he chosen to be the eptiome of entertainment, his music is something that you can enjoy with your grandparents, parents, and siblings not a lot of artists can make music appealing to different generation b/c nowadays elders don't listen to young kids type of music and the young kids think the elders type of music is cool if you get what i'm saying but michael's music appeals to all ages and he influenced 3 or 4 generations now with the toddlers getting into his music now its crazy

That was Awesome _ Im sure Michael is smiling
IM very happy to see this. We need more threads like this :D

Back